Epilogue

• Dedicated to To everyone who commented, voted and supported me on this story and to everyone

Epilogue

Natasha’s P.O.V:

I smiled as I glanced at our honeymoon pictures. I couldn’t believe it, it had been 2 years already. I could still remember it as if it was yesterday. I had been so nervous on our first night together but Jude had been so gentle and caring. He was concerned about my well being rather than his own. I remember as we lay in each other’s arms later that night with just a bed sheet around us, our limbs intertwined, my head on his chest. I felt like my life was complete, this is where I belonged in Jude’s arms.

He had been so considerate later as he went and filled a bath tub with warm water. I felt a little sore down there but he sprinkled a little salt in the tub and picked me up and put me in the tub. I immediately felt better. He sat there massaging my back as I rested my head against his chest. We explored the Greek Islands together. Greece was a beautiful place; all the houses were painted white. 

Jude would just impulsively pull himself against me and kiss me whenever and wherever he felt like it. 

“What are you doing?” I asked him the first time he had done that.

“Making sure that the world knows you belong to me”

I blushed and felt giddy with happiness. We roamed the streets of Greece taking in the natural beauty of the country of Gods. We would stay up all night making love, I was clumsy at first but soon Jude taught me all that I had to learn.

So it was a beautiful week that we spent in Greece and returned home. When we went back I started with my course in interior designing and Jude started working full time. We met up with Wade and Sean regularly and on the weekends we would go to his parent’s place. Every week we went to visit my mom and Jude spoilt her rotten with ice creams and other things. 

Jude tried his best to convince the matron to let my mom come and live with us but she didn’t agree. She said that my mother needed constant attention and that we would not be able to cope up with everything even if we did keep a full time nurse. Besides my mom had new memories now and they consisted of the people who stayed with her in the nursing home. 

Jude had pouted and sulked with the matron for more than a week but she still advised him against it and I agreed with her. We couldn’t be selfish; mom had every right to be happy. 

2 months after the first wedding anniversary

Jude’s P.O.V:

“Jude!”

I woke up with a start as Natasha yelled. We had been staying at Gary’s since the last week. Natasha was pregnant and I was nervous as hell. I wasn’t even sure if I would make a good father or if I would be able to even hold our baby.

The last one week had been grueling as Natasha would make us do the emergency drill every night at any given time. None of us bothered arguing with her because well just let me give you a hint- you never argue with a pregnant woman. Hormones are all over the place, mood swings take over every 10 seconds and well let’s not even discuss the sudden cravings.

But it was all worth it when it put a smile on her face. She was looking so radiant, she was the most gorgeous pregnant woman in the universe! This last week of her term we had come to stay over at Gary’s because I was too nervous to be alone. Wade and Sean had joined us because Gary and I didn’t want to face the wrath of 3 women alone. 

Gary’s sister was here too and Joey was not going to be left behind. When we weren’t around the other two pampered Natasha. My parents were ecstatic and Sean had already decorated the nursery. Everyone wanted to be there when the baby was born but Gary’s home could only hold so many people!