Ch. 3: Plain bagel

Isaac's POV

"Is it okay if I sit here?" The creep who stared at me before in the hallway asked.

"Yea sure" I mumbeled.

"Thanks, I'm Blake by the way"

Blake had short, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. A little smile rested on his mouth.

He looked good. I wouldnt be surprised if the girls were after him all the time.

"I'm Isaac" I said.

The class went by painfully slow, after about halfway through, Blake wispered:

"Hey Isaac! What kind of bagel can fly?"

"Huh?"

"A plain bagel, haha, you get it?"

I sat silent for about four seconds then decided not to make it more awkward then it already was so I faked a laugh.

Oh lord what a bad joke
I thought to myself

"Yea you see, plain sounds like plane and planes fly so-"

"Yea, yea I get it" I chuckled.

I think he realized how awkward it was because I saw his face turn a deep shade of red and he started fumble with his hands. We both stayed quiet throughout the rest of the class.

---

The clock showed 12:30 and it was time for lunch. I followed the other students down to the cafeteria.

I grabbed a plate and started putting on food, the cafeteria was quite big, not bigger than the one in my last school but at least something

I started looking for a place to sit, most of the tables were full of students I didn't recognise.

"Isaaaaaac!" I heard someone call out, I sighed and turned around. I alredy knew who it was.

"Come sit with us?" Blake asked with a hopefull smile.

"Alright" I said, I didn't really want to sit with him but I saw two other girls sitting at the same table, and I wanted to make new friends.

"Hi" I said as I sat down.

"Hi I'm Judith, I suppose you're Isaac?"  One of the girls said and smiled at me. She had bubbelgum pink hair and, beautiful, ocean blue eyes, her smile was brighter than the sun and...

Stop staring

"Yup, that's me" I said shyly.

The ginger haired girl smiled "I'm Anastasia, but just call me Stacy"

We began to eat, and Blake was actually pretty funny (besides the bad jokes). Maybe I should be his friend?

"Soooo Isaac.." Blake began "You wanna hang out something later"

"Sure dude" I said

"Ouch" Stacy said and laughed, she put her hand on Blakes shoulder "Looks like you just hot dudezoned"

"Oh c'mon" Blake said and rolled his eyes. But then Stacy started tickling him and we all laughed.

A/N:

Hello! Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter <3