Ch. 2: So darn hot

Blake's POV

"Hello Blakey" Judith smiled once I got in the car.
I laughed and rolled my eyes at the nickname "Hi"

She tackled me in a hug and ruffled my hair "Aren't you exited for school?" She said in a sarcastic voice.

I laughed and put on my seatbelt "Hello Mr. Smith, thanks for picking me up"

"No problem" He looked at me in the rear-view mirror and smiled.

---

Once we arrived to school we went to our lockers to put our bags in. I saw Anastasia waiting for us by her locker.

"Hi Stacy" I said and hugged her "We didn't meet at all this summer, I have missed you. Did you have fun in greece?"

"I missed you too Blakeyboy, and yea it was fun, very hot tho"

We got interrupted by a short boy with dark blonde hair who I had never seen around before. The school I went to was quite small so I guessed he was new here.

"Uh.. hi" He seemed pretty nervous "Do u know where classroom D12 is located?"

"Ehm.. yea, is just down this hallway and then to the right" I said and pointed in that direction. "There's a sign saying D12 on the door"

"Okay thanks" He said with a cute smile and walked away.

Once he was around the corner I finally breathed out, I didn't realize I had been holding my breath until now.

I turned to face my friends "Damn" I wispered.

"What" they said at the same time.

"He was so darn hot"

Stacy laughed and patted my shoulder "Awh, you're so gay"

"I know right" I said with a proud face and pretended to wipe hair off of my shoulder even tho I had short hair.

We started walking and then I realized "Guys, are we going to D12?"

"Yea, why?" Judith asked.

"Uh.. nothing" I said. I started fixing my hair and clothes.

"Blake what are you- Ohhh" Stacy said and smiled "You are adorable"

I elbowed her in the stomach and said "Oh shut up"

Once we entered the classroom I saw that the only free place was next to the hot guy, so I walked up to him and asked "Is it okay if I sit here?"

"Yea sure"

"Thanks, I'm Blake by the way"

"I'm Isaac"

A/N:

Aw Blake is so cute.
Please leave a vote and comment if you liked it xx