Ch. 1: New town

Isaac's POV:

I was woken up by my moms excited voice "Isaac we're here now!"

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned.
My forehead hurt from leaning it on the window and my limbs were numb from sitting in the car for so long.

I got out of the car and stretched before I walked up to my parents and my 10 year old sister Diana.

"So this is the new house. Seems pretty neat, huh?" My dad said with a chuckle.

It was a big, white house with two stories and a nice garden.

"Isaac, Diana can you help us to carry the stuff into the house?"

"Sure" I mumbled

"But dad, I wanna check out the new house, can I, can I?" Diana begged.

"Help us first Diana, then you can go explore" I heard my mom say as I walked to the trailer and picked up a box with the text "Kitchen" on it.

----

Once we were done I went upstairs to my room. I was glad that I got the only bedroom upstairs because even though I like my family, I was kind of a lonewolf and liked to just have some time by myself.

I started unpacking my stuff and putting everything in its place.

---

Later, when I laid down in my bed I started thinking about tomorrow. I was gonna start my new school -Sunside Academy.

New city, new school, new people. Fresh start, maybe I'll even make some friends..