Chapter 10

As Jess went over in her mind what had just happened she sighed. Beginning to walk to her first class, she bumped into someone. Her books sprawled all over the floor as she blushed fifty shades of red.

"I am so so sor--" She cut off her own sentence as she noticed who she had bumped into; Alesa. The pair erupted into laughter as they picked up Jess's books. 

"I should be the one's who sorry, Jes--"

"Aph or Aphmau here." Jess corrected the red-head. 

"Right," She nodded a simple reply. "Anyway, what class do you have? 'Cus I have maths."

"I have maths! Ughh!" Jess groaned.

"What's so bad about maths?" Alesa chuckled, gaining a deep stare.

"WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT MATHS!?" She shrieked. "MATHS IS HORRIBLE! I HATE IT! I SUCK AT IT, IT'S THE ONE SUBJECT THAT I SUCK AT! That and my Aunt is the teacher..." Alesa's eyes bulged out of their sockets. 

"W-WHAT?! AUNT ALEXA WORKS HERE?!" Alesa practically screamed. Suddenly, the whole corridors were looking at them. Their faces flushed bright red and they waved their hand in front of their faces in an embarrassed way.

"NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" Jess shouted as she ran off to her Maths class with Alesa trailing after her. They arrived at their maths room, panting, sweating and red in the face. "Remind me never to do that again!" Jess exclaimed as she stood, slightly bent over, hands on her knees, breathing heavily.

"Agreed!" Alesa nodded as she panted with a hand on her hip using the other hand to fan herself. The pair watched as a few people entered the class. The bell rang but they decided to wait a little bit --to make a late, yet fashionable, entrance.

After about five minutes, they confidently walked in. Smiles on their faces they sat down at Jess's table.

"You're late," The teacher, Miss Phoneix, -or Alexa Phoenix, Jess's Aunt- said, narrowing her eyes at the pair. "Why are you late?"

She had chocolate brown hair, that reached just past her shoulders, light blue eyes, and soft pink lips. She had a smooth, tanned, complexion with a few freckles dotted around her face. Her items of clothing were a yellow t-shirt with a pair of light-blue denim shorts. On her feet she wore a pair of green strapless sandals. 

"I was showing Alesa around, she's new, and we were on the other side of the school when the bell went!" Jess smiled.

"Alesa, Jes-- Uh- Aphmau, please see me after class..." Alesa and Jess groaned in annoyance and rolled their eyes mumbling "whatever".

*Time skip*

As the bell rung for the end of maths, the class filed out and Jess and Alesa walked over to Alexa's desk. Some of Jess's other friends -Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Laurance and Lucinda, looked at the two girls weirdly. Mainly for two reasons: One, Jess has never had to go see a teacher after class. Two, they didn't know the girl Jess was with. 

Jess and Alexa smiled at Alexa while Alexa glared at the pair.

"Ok, two things. Since when does the Skyarmy go here?! And since when are you ever late to class, Je-- er- Aph?!"

"Ok, two things," Jess giggled. "The started today and since today!" Alesa smiled, giggling a bit while Jess stood there smiling. Alexa continued to glare until every last student had left the room. When there was only the three left in the room she smiled and enveloped the pair into a hug. They hugged back, laughing. 

"Alesa! I missed you!" She exclaimed as they ended the embrace. 

"Missed you too, Aunt Alexa!"

"By the way, Jess, you suck at lying." Alexa chuckled, Alesa burst into laughter while Jess just rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever!" She sighed.

"Alexa," Alesa started with pursed lips, about to burst as she held in her question. 

"Yah?"

"How are you a teacher? I thought you were only, like, seventeen..!"

"My, I'm flattered but time goes on differently here than in our original dimension. So, when I moved here with Jess, time caught up with us and we became the ages we should have been if we were born in this dimension. Like it did with you guys."

Alesa nodded in agreement as she processed what she had just heard.

"Anyways, you should be going to your next class, the bell's about to go!" Alexa smirked at the pair and panic spread across their faces. 

"SHOOT! BYE!" They both shouted, running out into the hallways, dodging everyone in the way.

Alexa chuckled, light blue eyes shining with mischief. "Bakas, it's break time."

She proceeded to walk into the hallways in the direction of the teacher's lounge.