Chapter 2

≤ Aphmau's P.O.V ≥

Wait... If that's my old friends, then this must be bad! They're meant to be in the 'other' dimension. They're meant to be in the special dimension. If they're here then something must of gone wrong...

I wonder what trouble they caused this time?!

≤ 3rd person ≥

Aphmau, not wanting to be noticed by her other friends, backed up into the corner as far as she could.

"Um, who did you say..?" Katelyn asked, glancing at Aph. She rapidly shook her head at her and mouthed "I'm not here!" {Quick random A/N: I'm watching the last ep of Diabolik Lovers while writing this xD}.

"A girl called, Aphmau. At least that's what I think she goes by here," A boy with floppy, curly, brown hair and a squirrel hoodie, said.

"Oh yeah! Aphmau~Senpai i--" Katelyn covered Kawaii~Chan's mouth, with her hand, before she could finish her sentence.

"Aphmau is..." Katelyn paused thinking of an excuse "out... Of town!" She was lying terribly.

"Ya know, you're a terrible liar!" A boy with ginger hair, brown eyes, a ginger beard and a golden 'Z' necklace.

"Shut up Max! Leave the poor girl alone!"  A girl, with waist length, straight red hair and a big white paper crown resting on her head, said in a squeaky voice. Everyone in the room covered their ears, even Aph, and the girl added "sorry!"

Aphmau had tears forming in her eyes, for three main reasons.

One; She's finally seeing her old friends after countless years.

Two; Her old friends can't know she's here.

Three; SHE HAS TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND SHE DID HAVE HOMEWORK! {#Reallifeproblems}

Another boy with tuffs of brown hair coming out from under the hood of the purple dinosaur onzee he was wearing. One of his eyes was covered by a tattered black eyepatch, his eye that was on show was a piercing emerald green, came out from behind Adam. "Look we just," He fake coughed to sort out his accent "Looks, wes just wants to know if Aphs is heres ors nots!"

"Why do you want to know?!" Aaron said, sounding a bit protective. Aph rolled her eyes. Aaron has always been a bit.. Over protective..

"We just need to speak to her.." A girl with pink shoulder length hair, a small, yellow flower clip and brown eyes, said.

Aph had enough. She needed to get home and finish her art project. She was just going to next to risk it.

"3..." She mumbled to herself

"2..."

"1..." She picked up her phone and earphones, and made a run to the front door. She tripped over something and feel into the arms of a boy with raven black hair which covers one of his eyes. His eyes thats on show is amber {rpaaronanddante I used your name .3.} in colour.

"Oh my. I am so so so so--" The boy said helping her up. As soon as he saw eyes he was in shock and more. "we found her..."

Sorry for the short and crappy chapter.

I started school today and I'm SOOOO tired!!

Anyway, I FINALLY made my schedule!!!

Monday: Phoenix Drop Dimensions

Tuesday: Super Devine Phoenix High

Wednesday: The hidden royals

Thursday: We're just a bit different...

Friday: Aphmau's Mystreet secrets (Skymedia X Mystreet)

Saturday: Memories (A Skyarmy Fanfiction)

Sunday: ~•All alone•~ ~°An aarmau fanfiction°~ {Coming soon}

If you ever forget it, it's in my bio on my profile page.

Baii