Chapter 6

The three girls were walking to school keeping up a small talk, when suddenly Aph -or Jess, depending on the way you want to look at it- bumped into a street-lamp, that was off, obviously.

"Dammit..." She mumbled angrily. The other two girls stood there laughing. "Not. Funny." She growled and the other two laughed more.

"That's what you get for daydreaming constantly and not paying attention!~" Katelyn smiled and Kawaii~Chan repeatedly nodded. Aphmau mumbled something under her breath.

'What did she mumble???' I hear you cry. Well, my dear friends, this isn't important at the moment.

"What was that, Aphmau~Senpai?" 

"Oh, uh, nothing. Don't worry about it!" Katelyn examined Aph from head to foot. Aphmau stared at Katelyn blankly.

"Ok, she's good!" Katelyn announced and Kawaii~Chan squealed in delight, as Aph let out the breath she didn't realise she was holding in. They all exchanged a small smile and continued walking. They shared a silence yet it wasn't an uncomfortable one. They were all happily thinking to themselves about random things that dare cross their dirty minds. Just before they reached the school's gates, Aph's phone dinged, signalling that she had received a text, so she checked it;

----------

From: Jinbop

To: AphmauGaming

---

Konichiwa Jess-Chan! Dono yō ni kono hareta asadesu ka?

----------

  Aph translated the second part of his message, mentally, too; How are you this fine morning?  

"Who you texting?" Katelyn then asked me as a reply came through. She bit her lower lip to stop herself chuckling at his message.

"Just a friend..." She replied as she replied to his message; 

----------

From: AphmauGaming

To: JinBop

---

Meh, just the usual. Walking into a street-lamp. Ya' know, all that usual stuff... xD

-----------

I then, almost instantly, got a reply as Katelyn asked me, with a raised eyebrow; "Who?" 

"This boy I know..."

"Whats his name...?"

"Uh, Jim," She then read his message.

-----------

From: Jinbop

To: AphmauGamimg

---

Haha.. Well, try being careful next time. 

----------

She rolled her eyes at the message. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan tried to look over her shoulder, but she quickly turned away before they even got a glance. She quickly replied, not wanting them to see;

----------

From: AphmauGaming

To: JinBop

---

Hey, gimme a break. I was up till 2am studying for a test!

---------- 

Her phone then almost instantly buzzed with a reply. Before she could type a reply, Kawaii~Chan said something, making Aph freeze;

"Aphmau~Senpai, why won't you let us see? You're not keeping secrets from us, are you, Aphmau~Senpai?"

Aphmau gulped slightly, unsure on what to reply with. "Yeah, you're not keeping secrets? Are you, Aph?" Katelyn asked, clearly concerned. "Because if you are, we'll be really upset. Aaron will be really upset." 

Aph flinched slightly at the name. He's always had a crush on her, he thinks that she returns those feelings, but she doesn't. "Um, nope. No secrets at all!" She lied and turned away from them, to check Jin's reply.

----------  

From: Jinbop

To: AphmauGamimg

---

Well, you shouldn't do that!

---------- 

Aph rolled her eyes and continued to read the rest of the message;

----------    

Anyways, look behind you.

----------    

After Aph had read the message a look of confusion spread across her face. She slipped her phone into the front pocket of her blazer and turned around. What she saw made her face light up. Her eyes sparkle. Her smile lit up her face. She launched a hug on to the familiar, black-haired friend, and a chuckle escaped his lips as she tackled him to the ground in a huge hug.

"Jess, Jess, geez calm down!" He chuckled, helping him and her up. "It was only last night when you last saw me!" 

Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan let out a small gasp and Kawaii~Chan exclaimed: "So Aphmau~Senpai has been keeping secrets!" At that point, all of Aphmau's friends showed up, surrounding the pair of Jin and Aph.

"We're screwed..." The pair mumbled in unision.