Linda X Reader

A.N: She herself calls herself and underling so technically she's not a villain. Besides I also actually have an idea for her unlike every other villain from this series.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were on R-18 Island, the Goddesses as well had come. But you mostly came just for the fun, near naked, if not legitimately naked girls running about. And all the fun you can handle, but you were interrupted from your thoughts by a familiar voice calling to you and the Goddesses "Hey. Over here" you looked over and your heart fluttered and your stomach turned. Linda. The underling to the anti goddess movement, and the Goddesses most hated one at that. She was cute to be sure, but you couldn't say that at all. At least not without threat of the others beating the shit out of you for it "Underling what are you doing here." Noire asked, not knowing her name. "It's Linda. I'm here to turn a new leaf, so why don't I give you guys the tour." They chattered while you walked over, you trusted her a bit more than them. "I don't have a problem with it," you spoke to the Goddesses, who eventually agreed with you.

After the whole tour of the beach Linda headed off to get you guys drinks. Deciding to help you walked with her. "Why are you following me?" You caught up with her "I wanted to help" you noted how shifty she was acting. You stepped closer "You plan something bad and I'll punish you" you said seriously, but a slight note of seduction went in with the word punishment. She blushed as you did, and replied "What sort of punishment?" You smiled "You don't wanna know." She nodded and headed into the shack.

Later as you were walking back nothing happened, nor when you gave the drinks out. You smiled and motioned Linda over and kissed her cheek "Good girl," you saw her blush even worse from this action. She looked away, the Goddesses preoccupied she asked "Um. Can I still get that punishment. I think I have an idea of what it means" you smiled and led her away to the shack. The moment you were in you pawed at her chest as you pushed her to the wall. You slammed her against the wall softly as you made out with her, her top loosened by your efforts. "Bend over the counter for your punishment." Complying she looked back at you smiling lustfully.