Blanc X Reader

A.N: So this one's gonna be different in the sense the relationship is already established. Aside from that, all par for the course my people. Enjoy the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Blanc were taking a stroll around Lowee. You had been together now for going on seven months, and loved every moment of it. You had met when you had found her twin sisters at the park when you had been out and about after a day of instruction at a nearby Guild, you were the head of it and were usually more hands on then most of the instructor's were. When she had come looking for them she had found them and you chatting about her. She had been rather angry with them and at the same time extremely thankful to him for helping them. You had calmed her down and managed to find out who she was. You had been shocked naturally at meeting a Goddess, and after it wore off had managed to tell her who you were "I'm (F/N). Head of the Assassin's Guild here in Lowee." She was impressed, the Assassin's Guild was the most well known guild in Lowee, and it's head was thought to be some elderly sage like type, not a teenager like yourself. After managing to convince her you were who you said you were she had asked if you would like to come back and, in her own words, "Discuss our jobs." You two had just clicked, it was practically story book between you two. "So (F/N)." She asked now "Yeah Blanc?" You looked at her and saw her blushing uncharacteristically, but you were used to her being uncharacteristic with you. "Do you think you want to head back, it's a bit too cold for me." You knew what this meant and smiled kissing her cheek "Sure thing, love" You led her back to the Basilicom. You both ended up cuddling by the fire place soon after she told the staff "Me and (F/N) would like some alone time" soon she started kissing you more and more "Blanc. Don't you think we need to behave a bit in here? I mean why don't we take this to your room if your gonna be this way" she merely smiled again and kissed you briefly "It adds to the thrill, and I heard guys love the thrill of it" you let her kiss you "Oh god" you thought "She's been asking Vert for advice I know it. Shit" stopping her you asked "And who told you that?" She looked down and guilty said "Um...Vert did" you patted her back comfortingly "Well leave questions that will affect us to only us. Got it Blanc?" She nodded and blushed worse. "I got it (F/N)" You smile and hug her "Let's just go to your room so we can have some fun. Instead of this place" she nodded and you stood picking her up bridal style and had her lead you to her room. Setting her on the bed you got on top of her smiling. "Now back to it" you kissed her and start making out again.