Noire X Reader

A.N: So as to why I am releasing three chapters (maybe more who knows) in less then 12 hours is because I am trying to get what I can posted for you guys so you can wait till I return after I leave. Enjoy. P.S: It's blind date time folks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noire sat at her computer typing away as she tried to get her work done so she could have time to get ready for her blind date, Uni had suggest she go out with someone to try and make her image more "normal and equal" instead of above Lastation like she tried to convey usually. She had begrudgingly agreed and was now about to leave to meet her mysterious suitor for the first time. He seemed interesting, he had many interests she had, at least the ones she posted that is. And he had even offered to pay, a gentleman who knew how to treat a girl? Noire had to have him. "Ok Uni I'm done for the day. See you when I get back tonight." She called as she walked quickly to the elevator and rode it to the ground floor.

Noire walked into the quiet little restaurant that had been agreed upon as their date. Her suitor had suggested it since she had been worried about being seen in public on a date, at least for the first one that was. She had been relieved when she found only the staff and one other couple were present. Sitting in a corner booth she picked up a menu and waited for her suitor.

"Hey." Came the plain greeting as you slid into the booth next to Noire and gave her a confident smile. She looked at you "Uh. Hi? What do you want" she seemed nervous at your sudden appearance, to be expected given your ability to show up almost out of nowhere. "It's me. (F/N). The suitor your waiting for Noire" you lowered your voice so only she heard you say her name as you smiled again. She blushed, you were better looking then she had expected, and almost as she had hoped. Your (H/C) hair was tousled in that way that only movie stars and models usually pulled off, your (E/C) eyes seemed to almost glow with how bright they were. And your smile almost made her want to kiss you then and there. "Oh. Your not what I expected. I expected someone who might look almost as perfect as me." You resisted the urge to laugh, Iffy had pointed her out for you and warned you about how she was. "Don't worry I can easily make her love me" you had assured her. Knowing flattery worked on her more then the average girl you replied "well I'm sure that was an impossible expectation mi'lady. After all perfection even close to someone such as you is as hard to cone by as a green grass field is in Lowee." She smiled smugly as she realized you were already willing to do her bidding "Well that's true. Now what makes you think you could become my lover." You shrug "Even Goddesses need love mi'lady." You chided wisely. This earned you a pat on the cheek from her "You will do nicely then won't you (F/N)." You smiled and nodded "If you want me to mi'lady." She smiled again and gave you a kiss now, a quick peck, and then stood "Well then we should head back. Shouldn't we."

With that she took you back to the Basilicom for her version of a post date activity. However as she was kissing you on top you flipped the script. You rolled both of you over so you were the one on top. Leaning in you whispered "I know you like me. So I know your gonna enjoy it" and kissed her. This time as equals in her mind, not as a pawn and his master.