Nepgear X Reader

A.N: This one will have a few obvious Dragon Ball Z references since I binged the show earlier and wanted to include it. Shout out to Silverhightwing, my very first follower. Thanks for the support man your great!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Nepgear were sparring yet again, since she was always looking to be stronger for her sister she usually did it with you since you were the strongest none CPU she knew.

Nepgear: (Y/N) before we start you said you had a new trick. Can I see it?

(Y/N): I do have a new transformation yes. Sure you want to see it?

Nepgear: *nodding* Of course, if it means me getting stronger I want to see it.

You shrugged and focused your energy on the transformation. Soon your aura began to take on a distinct white color instead of the usual yellow it was. Soon your hair started to float like flames as well. Letting loose the built up power you fully transformed, your hair a pale white and your irises the same color (familiar to anyone who watches dragonball?)

Nepgear: Wow (Y/N) you have an HDD form?! Awesome.

(Y/N): It's not an HDD form, it's the small percentage of my Saiyan DNA allowing me to transform into the Super Saiyan form. Mines different from the old blond hair and blue eyes form because of some weird mutation in my DNA.

She looked stunned regardless and seemed to not even hear your explanation

Nepgear: Either way it looks so cool. Let's start

Summoning her sword she rushed you only to swing at air as you teleported behind her. You swung around and managed to strike her square in the back

Nepgear: Fine. Be that way and i'll transform too

And she did. Going into HDD form she lunged again. You two traded blows and attacks for almost two hours before you both were too tired. Your hair flopped back down to its normal color and state as well as your eyes as she turned back as well.

Nepgear: (Y/N) your stronger then before. It's great but it wore me out so badly. *Falls to the ground to rest*

(Y/N): Thanks Nepgear. You are getting stronger too.

Your praise fell on deaf ears as Nepgear had already passed out from the strain of the fight. You chuckled to yourself as you picked her up over your shoulder and started carrying her towards the Basilicom. You always trained in direct sign of it so you wouldn't have far to carry one or another afterwords. Smiling to yourself you watched her sleep, she was so cute but you never made a move. After all who knows how she would react to you, she probably saw you as just a friend.

Nepgear (in her head): (Y/N) beat me again. He's so strong and impressive, it's surprising he stays single, doesn't he have a girl he likes or something? Oh if only I had the heart to tell him what I thought.

Soon she awoke in your arms at the Basilicom as you laid on the couch, relaxing your own body from the days strain

(Y/N): oh your up Nepgear. You feeling any better? *Blushes slightly from her seeing you holding her*

Nepgear: Yes. (Y/N). Are you, seeing anyone? *Blushes as she asks*

(Y/N): *blushes more* um me? No I'm not. Why do you ask Nepgear?

She blushed more and hugged you as she whispered

Nepgear: Because I wanted to know, I always thought you were so wonderful so fun to know. I fell in love with you. I wanted to tell you but always feared you had someone else.

You silenced her with a kiss as you hugged her tight.