Teen Peashy X Reader

A.N: Guess who's back guys. Sorry I took so long but as I said I got burnt out on the series and wrote my mirai nikki and akame ga kill stories. which you should check out. Sorry but no Neptunia villains cause I can't think of absolutely anything for them. Sorry but I have absolutely zero ideas. P.S: If I spell Peashy wrong don't grammar nazi me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Peashy were walking around Planeptune looking for Neptune, who had in her infinite childishness ran off again. "Where could she have gone now?" You asked as you both watched, keeping an eye out for anyone or thing. Shrugging Peashy sighed "I don't know. I can't believe she would do something like this so often." You shrug "true, but think about it. If she didn't would she really be the Neppy we know and love." She shook her head and locked eyes with you "probably not." Goddesses you loved those eyes, so cute, so innocent looking. It was surprising she stayed single, not even one boyfriend ever. "Hey Peashy, why is it you don't date anyone?" She shrugged "I haven't really found any boys I like, besides. I'd rather date someone I knew so it would be less awkward." You looked at her "Damn the list got short" she nodded "Yeah, only a few guys I know that I'd even consider much less actually date." You looked back in front of you two "Am I on the list?" She looked at you in shock "why do you ask? Your dating Uni aren't you?" That was true since you had started dating awhile ago, but it was rather obviously puppy love and your heart wasn't in it. "To be honest Peashy, I don't really love her. Shes head over heels for me, I wanted to try and get her to slowly lose interest. And couldn't think of a better way to do it" She snorted laughing "Oh my Goddesses dude you know nothing about girls and their feelings do you" you shook your head in agreement, you may be the subject of crushes but you didn't know a damn thing about love. "Not in the slightest Peashy. I am definitely not the best." She chuckled and pushed you playfully "You should really learn to"

About a month later you were sitting on the couch comforting Uni after breaking up with her. "Uni please. You know I didn't mean to hurt you." She looked at you and you wiped the tears from her eyes "Please. Just believe me, I tried to keep it together, I just couldn't." She leaned into you crying into your shoulder "(F/N) I believe you. I just loved you so much." After almost an hour of counseling her she managed to get better and head home. "Hey Peashy, hey Nepgear." you said walking into the kitchen where the two girls were working on dinner. "Hey (F/N). Is Uni gonna be ok?" You nodded "Yeah she is. Just needs time. Hey Nepgear could you give us some privacy for a few seconds?" She nodded "Ok. I'll go talk to Uni" and left. Walking up to Peashy you said "Uh. Remember how I said my heart wasn't in it with Uni?" Peashy nodded as she leaned against the counter, unintentionally jutting out her chest as she did. "Why?" Trying not to stare you told her "Well it's because I was already interested in another girl" nodding she asked "And let me guess. I'm the girl" you stayed silent in pure shock "How did you know?" She shrugged "You were kinda obvious about it at times." Looking down at your feet you went "Well damn. So much for me confessing" she pulled you in by the collar and locked lips with you. "Bout time you said something though"