Rom X Reader

A.N: Ok so after this will be Ram. And your gonna be the same character just with a different meeting with the twins. Sorry for the unoriginality of those chapters but hey I leave on Sunday soo...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were out and about in Lowee right now, your brother let you go out and explore as long as you were back before too long, that was the benefit of being a CPU candidate, you had freedom to explore now and again just for the hell of it. And now that you were out of that cave city your brother ran you were glad to see the sun. You had walked into a library to see if you could find anything to give your brother when you ran head on into a girl in a blue dress. Rubbing your heads you looked up and said "Sorry" quickly and stood to help her up. She had shyly taken your hand and let you help her up "Sorry it's my fault." She said quietly "No I was the one who didn't watch where I was going." She looked down. An almost identical girl in a pink dress had ran up "Hey Rom you ok sis? I saw how you took a header from this guy" she pointed at you as she said that. Looking down you noticed a book on the ground. Picking it up you handed it to the twins "I think you dropped this" taking it the shyer one said "Thank you" Her sister however merely looked at you "Your not from Lowee are you. Your not dressed like it anyways" that was true, you generally wore the black jumpsuit like outfit you wore back in Nahkest, your brothers country. "No, I'm from Nahkest, the military country." They both recognized the name since it was a totally military country. Almost no civilians lived there. "That explains it" She said cheerfully at having found out where you were from. "Yeah. I'm out visiting the other countries. I was stopping by here to get a gift for my brother Caxin, the CPU of Nahkest." They looked at you stunned "Your Caxin's brother?!" You nodded wondering why they were surprised "Wow. You look almost nothing like him" which was a true statement. Aside from the same hair and eye color you both were totally different, he was a large man, built strong and powerful, you on the other hand were smaller, built more for speed, and you were capable of using more energy based attacks due to your unusually high stamina.

After exchanging introductions they had insisted you come back with them to the Basilicom, or more accurately Ram had, so you could tell them what it was like in Nahkest. Reluctantly you had agreed and half followed, half dragged, back to the Basilicom. When you got there they bombarded you with question after question. After the day was up with them and you were leaving Rom stopped you. "Um (F/N). Thank you for coming" smiling you had replied "No problem Rom. And when we are in charge I'll be sure to visit as much as I can. Keep the peace and such"

You had kept that promise, now that the original CPU's had retired and left the candidates as their replacements. When that happened you had come back to Lowee frequently to discuss peace between your countries. However once that was done you and Rom kept talking. Frequently you would be teased by Ram for "flirting" with Rom. Only to retort "At least I like her Ram." Which would raise a blush from Rom and a storm off from Ram. One day you both were on the balcony of the Basilicom chatting "Uh (F/N). Can I ask you something?" She asked shyly as usual, "Uh you just did" smiling though you chuckled "But sure Rom what's on your mind." She blushed worse then you ever saw her blush. "Um. Ever since that day we met back as kids...I...I um...I had a crush on you. I was always kind of scared to admit it because I always thought you'd reject me. But now that we've known each other for as long as we have now. I was wondering if you...um..." You cut her off with a kiss on the cheek "Yeah Rom I like you too" you wrapped an arm around her and gave her a real kiss.