Neptune X Reader

A.N: K guys I am going to copy nepsion in doing first the Goddesses human forms then do their Goddess forms. So now we go with the A.D.H.D Goddess herself, Neptune.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Neptune were out and about in Planeptune. You both were friends since the start of the year, introduced to each other through Iffy and Compa. You both were rather similar, slackers, gamers, and both seemed to have ADHD, so you both had made friends with each other rather easily. Because of this you both seemed to spend every waking moment together hanging out and having fun, much to Histy's irritation, and this even inspired a few rumors and inside jokes among the Goddesses about how you two were lovers, something Noire and Vert especially loved to tease you two with, because of it you generally ended up with Neptune agreeing with them so they wouldn't mention it as much to annoy you both then if you denied it. Although as you both had been friends longer and longer, you started to develop more romantic feelings for her then when you first met. Because of it you started to get bugged more by those comments about being her lover.

Today as you were walking you said "Hey Neptune." She looked up at you since you were a few inches taller then her "Yeah whats up man" you looked at her now "Is there anyone you like? Like more than a friend" she thought for a moment then shrugged "I don't know. Why do you ask." You looked back in front of you guys as you said "I figured you would have someone you liked, most people usually do." She grinned deviously now as she started to figure out why you were asking "So do you have anyone you like (F/N)" you blushed and continued to look ahead and not at her "Uh...yeah. Why do you ask Neptune?" She bumped into you on purpose "Well you asked me so I figured it would be ok for me to ask you silly" you shrugged "That makes sense Nep Nep" she smiled "So whose this mystery chick?" She got close to you in the annoying way she did it. "Uh why is that your concern" you asked with an even worse blush "Aw come on man just tell me. I promise not to tell" Knowing she was easily as stubborn if not more stubborn then you you caved "You alright. It's you" she looked stunned and for the first time didn't have a witty reply. "Oh. Well you know I don't mind if you ask me out now" You sigh "Are you serious Neptune. You'll really let me ask you out?" She nodded "Yeah homie."

So now you had been dating for a month. And she loved you just as much, and now instead of the others teasing you for being together you both would tease them for not having lovers as great as either of you were.