Adult Nepgear X Reader

A.N: This was the least risqué photo of her. Sorry for you guys who wanted risqué, I just didn't want issues with the head honchos that run this place. Onto the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You stood at the towered gate of Nahkest's richest city, Vorkuta. You were waiting for the arrival of the invited goddesses, you had promised Wuld a party if he could finish your castle and Goddesses, and you, be damned he did. And in record time, even for a a CPU candidate like him. You smiled as you saw the carriages roll over the horizon "it's about damn time. Now Wuld can leave my ass alone about you" you thought to yourself as you stood from your seat on the rampart. Stretching you headed to the gate tower to meet them on the street when they arrived.

"So you invited us here for your lame brothers lame ass party. Ha as if I'll stay" Noire chided. You looked back stopping the tour of the town. Before you could tear into her for the comment Plutia beat you to it. "Noire.." She started in that threatening way of hers "Shut the hell up or I might need to give you another lecture...again" Noire clammed up at that, as well as going paler then a sheet of paper. "Thank you Plutie." You said turning to start the tour again "Anytime (F/N)-san" she replied all cheerfully and peppy again.

You sighed as you sat aside from the party, it was being held in the castle Wuld had built for you, and not only were the goddesses themselves there, but so were their sisters, the candidates, and a large amount of your city's population. "Hi (F/N)-san. How are you" looking up from your rather large tankard of beer you looked up and saw Nepgear, Neptune's little sister. "I'm fine aside from being bored. Parties aren't my thing" you glanced at all the dancing and chatter going about, as well as the occasional kissing. You weren't a social person by nature and it showed. Good thing your people chocked it up to shyness otherwise you would probably lose a good bit of your shares. "Too bad. I wanted to ask you to dance with me" you looked up, a little surprised, you thought she was some shy girl who didn't talk to anyone but her sister and her friends. "Well," You stood up "Normally I'd say no, but..." You shrug as you take her hand to lead her to the floor "For you I'll make an exception."

"I didn't know you could dance daddy" Luke said as you finished telling him the story. "Well back then your dad could. Not so much now" Nepgear replied, kissing you softly. "And only because your mom was a cutie" Wuld replied, sitting on another couch in the room. "Both of you. Not in front of Luke. He looks up to me." You joke, smiling as you say it. They laughed and Nepgear cuddled up to you. "Well I'm headed home. Wanna tag along Luke? Your aunt Uni is probably making cookies for your parents anniversary." Your young son's eyes lit up at his words "Can I daddy." You nodded "Go nuts." He bolted after Wuld who had already headed out the room. With you two alone Nepgear smiled and cuddled up to you, and whispered "How about we try to give Luke a little brother or sister" you smiled and lay her down getting on top "Sure thing Nepgear." You kissed her as you started to strip her.