you sure bruv?

(a/n) selena gomez can marry me any day

song: psycho by post malone

I really didn't expect my partner to be Jacob Winters. I didn't know his middle name or I would say that too.

"Jacob fucking Winters?!" I toppled over with laughter when Brooklyn told me about my singing partner. She raised an eyebrow. Oh. She was serious. She lifted her glasses and looked at me as if I had three heads. I have three eyes. But one is somewhere in my intestines though.

"What's wrong?" She asked softly. I shook my head and gave her a tense, tight smile. She smiled back and gestured me to follow her.

"He's a great singer Angie. He's attractive too." Brooke said giggling like a schoolgirl. Well, she kind of is one. Then she scrunched up her nose. "Why did I say that?" She muttered. I nodded slowly. The bad boy knew how to dance? He was infamous for being a player. I know that. I also know that three-fourths of the girls here lost their V-Card to him. I shuddered, it was a nasty thought.

NASTY.

I know Angie.

Wahhhhh.

As we neared the music room, I heard a soft strumming of the guitar. Listening closely, I heard someone was singing to it.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before. And I can't sweep you off of your feet. Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks..." I barged open to see the one and only Jacob Winters. I still didn't know his middle name.

"What the-" The boy said as he saw me tumble onto the floor after tripping on the saxophone that lay on the floor undisturbed until-now. He laughed and I glared at him.

"Oh god. That moment was precious. Too bad my mom-" He stopped furrowing his eyebrows. His cheeks turned pink and I grew suspicious. "Never mind." He said pausing for a second. I raised my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Nothing." He said slightly scared for no reason.

I'm all bark and no bite.

I want to bite Taylor Lautner's bu-

Shaddup.

"Just fucking tell me!" I hissed. 

"My mom confiscated my phone." He muttered scratching the back of his head. His cheeks were tinted a darker shade of red now and I cackled evilly. Brooklyn looked at us weirdly. I bit my lip to stop laughing my weird-ass donkey laugh.

"He babysat my sister once because he crashed his car." I said 'victoriously'. (a/n: Brooke here is played by Victoria Justice, so, if you understand my joke. Congrats! You win a lifetime supply of IDGAF) Brooklyn laughed and I joined in with my hyena howl.

Jacob didn't look so happy.

"Hey! Danny wanted me to, he said he would stop annoying me afterward." Jacob protested. 

My eyes widened. "Danny? As in your brother Danny? Man, I have respect for that little dude now." Then a smirked. "Your brother is way better than you Winters, thank your parents for not throwing you out.

"Don't be mean Angelina Louisiana London." He said smirking back at my wonderstruck expression of him knowing my full name. I crossed my arms.

"Never use my middle name again. Ever." I hissed. He smirked and mouthed my full name again. I shot him an icy cold glare and his smirk widened. Brooklyn clapped her hands together to get our attention. I looked at her. "I'm not working with this asswipe."

"Ouch, princess. That hurt my ego."

"Please, I'm a queen."

"Guys, the song you guys are performing will also be in the talent show." She said softly. "Please do it for me. I'm the talent show manager this year." My eyes softened at how her eyes teared up so quickly. 

Man, that crush on her grew.

I shrugged nonchalantly.

"I'll do it for you, I guess."

"Bet," Jacob said monotonously, he was obviously trying way too hard to keep his cool, his I'm-so-fucking-hot image. "If it ruins my chances with the hot girls here, I'm going to Dartmouth which is miles away."

I chuckled. Who would've thought he'd be a secret scholar. 

He whipped his head towards me, "What? You don't think I'm smart enough?" He sneered. "What about you, is your daddy going to buy you your way into Harvard?"

I physically and mentally shrunk at that harsh rebuke. 

"No, I laughed because I was relieved that you weren't all about your stupid fucking image." 

Jacob didn't say anything though since an apology would hurt his ego. He shrunk a little too.

I sat down on a chair and looked at Brooklyn, who was glaring at Jacob and looked really pissed.

"You sure bruv? Are you a hundred percent sure I have to sing a duet with him? It could have been a mistake you know. Hey, are you guys dating? Please tell me that my partner isn't him." I asked, with a little hope it was a mistake. 

False hope is better than none.

"Bruv, are you British or some shit?" Jacob asked.

"No silly, he's my dumb-ass cousin."

Jacob toppled up with laughter which resulted in a big kick in the shins and ten more minutes of glaring.