Chapter 26: Octavian's Bridal Attack

Hazel

It was time.

Medea and Dr. Thorn appeared suddenly with the other five unconscious on the floor. Percy, Jason, Travis, and Katie ran over to them.

" Annabeth! Are you okay? Speak to me." Percy ranted. He kept shaking her violently.

Annabeth began to stir." Percy?" She mumbled.

His eyes grew big." Annabeth! Are you okay? I think I may have some ambrosia-"

" Percy!" She yelled. He stopped." I don't need ambrosia. I'm not hurt. The only thing that actually hurt was where you violently shaking me."

" Oh."

Medea and Dr. Thorn left. It was just us." Plan R.O.N. is a go." Nico whispered. Jason, Leo, Reyna, Annabeth, and Conner stared at him strangely.

" Plan Ron?" Conner asked.

" Yes." I replied." R.O.N. stands for ready or not."

He shook his head. He still didn't get it." Do you want to know the plan?" I asked. They nodded." Okay. Nico, Thalia, Frank, and I are going to get out our special item from our backpack. Then we all will have our weapons out with us. It is not what we get from the backpack. Next Piper will yell for them to come in. When they come in we will play hide and seek and get Bessie from the store room. She was moved before you guys went to the mall. Finally we will have tea with Cinderella on a rainbow in the clouds. Sound fun and any questions?" I sarcastically stated.

Leo began to ask stupid questions. He was trying to be himself and make people laugh during this tense time." Yes I have a few questions. Will it be herbal, sweet, ice, green, or pizza tea? Will Prince Charming be with Cinderella? Or will it be evil stepmother? Will Iris be serving us? Or will it be Zeus? Or both? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Why is the sky blue?" He paused and a sly, devious crossed his face. The loudly he asked two final questions." Why did Matt Smith and David Tennant stop playing the Doctor? They were both awesome. And for my final question: Did you all know Octavian was a HUGE idiot Roman? And if you did know this, how long have you known this?"

We burst out laughing at that last question." Oh shut up Leo!" Octavian hollered." What were you guys talking about; your escape plan?"

" Oh nothing." Reyna retorted." Just what we were getting you for your birthday. I remembered how when your parents brought you to train. You were eight years old. Your mom was carrying you-"

" Um how do remember this? I believe you weren't there yet."

" Oh she wasn't, but I was." Jason said." I told her all about it." Octavian became pale." Can I continue the story Reyna?" She nodded.

" Don't you dare Grace!" Octavian sneered." Or I'll tell your secret."

Jason shrugged as though he didn't care and he continued on." So his mom was carrying him because he was asleep. I was jealous when I saw this."

" Why were you jealous?" Asked Nico.

" Because I was also eight so I too wanted to sleep. Anyway, he was sucking his thumb. He also had a build-a-bear in his hand that was dressed like Cinderella. His mom set him down on the ground but he stayed asleep even though he sitting up. After that he began to talk and play in his sleep. He picked up the bear and began to talk.' Oh Teddyella I love you.' He kissed the bear.' You are my wife. We need tea on rainbow clouds soon. I wuv you Teddyella. No one can take you away for you are my wife.'"

" But I was wrong that day." Octavian's expression and words for full of sorrow." Enough about my past. You have one hour left to live."

Nobody responded. Then the wall exploded. Boom! We all flew back. When the debris and ash cleared two figures stood in the hole in the wall.

" Hello Conner." One figure said. She stepped forward.

" Destiny!" He screamed.

The other figure stepped forward. I recognized her from Camp Half-Blood." You are going down fluff murder. Face my fury. Your head is going in the toilet!"

" Clarisse?" Percy squeaked.

" You got it Jackson." She said. She looked over to Octavian.' Are you the weasel who took our friends?"

Octavian trembled but didn't answer. Another figure stumbled through the door. It was Rachel." Oh that's him. Can we through him into the Lake?"

" No the toilet!" Clarisse argued.

" Lake!"

" Toilet!"

" Lake!"

" Toilet!"

" Enough Bickersons. Let us just put him in a barrel of fish that are in toilet water and then throw him into the lake." Destiny said.

" Okay." They simultaneously agreed.

Octavian got up and yelled in Latin." Ascendite ad eos, et hostes eorum Omnia!" I looked at Frank; he shook his head in agreement with me. Octavian had just said ' Attack them enemies of all!'. He had just called all of the enemies here to come and attack us. We were about to die.