Chapter 3: Rooms

Piper

Ding. We all got off the elevator. There were seven rooms on each side. Connor, Travis, Katie, Rachel, Thalia, Nico, and Reyna on the left. While Percy, Jason, Frank, Leo, Hazel, Annabeth, and I were on the right. Every door had the person's name engraved.

We walked into Connor's room first. His room was cameo on the walls. He also had a closet, a dresser to put his clothes from camp in, a trunk to put his other things from camp in, a tv, a desk and chair, a giant armoire (cabinet) that said TOP SECRET on it in red, and a bed.

Travis's room was almost like Connor's room. ALMOST. Instead of cameo it was paintball ball splatters. Besides that Travis' room was just like Connor's room. It even had the same armoire that the red, bold TOP SECRET on it. He also had some plants on his window seal.

Katie's room was pink and green. Just like the Stolls she had a closet, trunk, dresser, desk, tv, and bathroom. No armoire. It must of been a gift from Hermes I thought. She also had plants everywhere.

Rachel's room was white. She had what the others had plus an easel and a ton of art supplies. I'm guessing it was white so she could do whatever she wanted with it.

Thalia's room was navy blue, yellow, and black. She had everything and an iPod, CD player, and a record player. She also had a stand to put her bow on.

Nico's room was black. He didn't have much else besides his closet, bathroom, dresser, trunk, tv, and desk. The only other things he had were some photos on the wall and a photo album.

Reyna's room was purple and gold. She had what the others had too. She also had a surprise. Her two dogs were there too.

After we looked at that side of the hall we went to the other side.

Percy's room was sea green and blue. He had what everybody else had. His bed, unlike everybody else's, was a water bed. He also had an aquarium, mini fridge which was full of blue food and drinks and a few chairs. He also had some pictures on the wall and an album.

It was a little after noon so we decided to have some of Percy's food and drinks. We watched some tv. Once the boys discovered that football was on, that was all we could watch. When the game was over we headed to Jason's room.

Jason's room was sky and royal blue. He had what every body else had and some pictures. There was also a book on his desk that was titled 'The Life of Jason Grace'. " Awesome Thalia! Now I can know about my life." said Jason enthusiastically. I smiled at him. I was happy he could finally find out about his whole life. He had gotten almost all of his memory back, but some just wouldn't come back.

Franks room was simple. It was painted a dark, rustic red. It had a bow, arrow quiver, and spear on the wall. He also had what everyone else had. The window showed a forest even though there was no forest out there. That forest must have been something important to him.

On the walls were pictures of Frank and some woman. It's probably his mom I thought. Then above his bed was a folded Canadian flag that had a plaque that said 'In memory of Emily Zhang'. That made Frank cry.

You could tell it was Leo's room when you walked in there. The walls were painted red, yellow, and orange. He had what everybody else had too. There was also a work bench and drawing board. There were tools every where. There was also a mini bookcase that had journals, books, and magazines.

Above Leo's bed was a picture of him and his mom. The word 'mijo' was painted above that in black. That made Leo cry too.

Hazel's room was also simple. It was green with horses painted here and there. It reminded me of young girls room, but my mom made it seem sophisticated for Hazel. Then she had a closet, desk, dresser, trunk, tv, and bathroom like everyone else. She also had pictures. Then there was a door. Hazel found a dark "underground" maze that she could use her senses with.

Annabeth's room was grey with some sea green here or there. She had the necessities that everybody else had, except her desk was bigger. She also had a drawing board. She had a bookcase full of books and journals. There were also pictures everywhere.

My room was the very last room and it was the most surprising out of every room. It changed color depending on what mood I was in. A card on the desk that said: yellow-happy, red-mad, blue-calm, purple-sad, pink-love, green-not in the mood to talk, orange-can't decide what mood you are in, white-sarcasm. Right know the room was yellow and orange stripes. I guess I was happy but then the room couldn't decide if I was entirely happy.

The rest of my room was like everybody else's. It had a bathroom, dresser, closet, trunk, desk, tv, and was full of pictures. I also had a vanity. Yippee make-up. The room changed to white on that thought.

After the rooms we checked out the clinic on the third level, training on the fourth level, pool on the fifth, and headed up to the sixth. On the door there was a note and it said:

Dear children,
Here is my little surprise to you all. It is a specialty room for each one of you. I hope you enjoy each one. You can each go into each others specialty rooms except for the first time you are seeing them. Connor and Travis are the only ones who can go together since they share a specialty room. Enjoy!
-Hermes

We all decided to take a look in our own rooms and then when we all came out we would look at each others rooms.

Then we all walked in.
---------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. I don't own Pjo or HoO. I ship percabeth, Jiper/jasper, Frazel, Leyna, tratie, and Thalico even though it can't happen. vote and comment! What do you think each person's specialty room is going to look like? Comment I would love to hear your ideas. Thanks!

-book_lover_117