Chapter 2: That's our House?!

Annabeth

I looked around at everyone. Percy seemed to be deep in thought. As I looked at him I worried. What would it be like for him going back to Goode, and the same for Rachel. I looked over at her; she was talking to Katie. Piper, Jason, Leo, and Reyna were talking, Connor and Travis were planning something, 'Great' I thought, Hazel, Frank, and Nico were also talking. I looked over at Thalia who sitting right next to me. She was peering out the window watching the scene go from hills to skyscrapers.

"Hey Thals." I said.

"Hey Annie." She replied kind of depressed.

"What's wrong Thalia? Don't tell me you are thinking about leaving." She looked over at me.

"I'm not going to leave Annabeth. This is such a great opportunity. It's just," She paused." I've never been to school so I'm worried I won't fit in."

" You will fit in. I'm mean it will probably be harder for Leo to fit in. Leo will probably catch on fire." I said this hoping it would make her feel better. I saw her smiling.

" Guys check it out." Somebody said. We all turned and saw a ginormous mansion.

We got our bags and walked up to the door. There was a note and it said:

Dear Children,
We hope you enjoy the house. Athena designed the house, Aphrodite decorated the house and is supplying clothes, Zeus has done the electricity, Poseidon has provided water and a pool, Ares has done a training room and supplied weapons, Hephaestus has done all electronics and mechanics, Demeter has done vegetation and food, Apollo and Artemis have put up a protective barrier around the house and a clinic, and Hermes did other things he won't tell us but says you will enjoy them. Hope you have a good time in school. It starts in two weeks and you are all entering 12th grade even if you aren't suppose to. Enjoy!
-The Olympians

We all looked at each other and walked in.

The house was amazing! We walked into a foyer. In the middle of the foyer was a grand spiral staircase going up. To our left was the kitchen and dining room and to our right was the living room and elevator.

We checked out the main floor which also had two bathrooms. We walked over to the elevator. There were 6 floors to this house not counting the basement.

We all decided to go check out the basement. The basement was a recreation room. There was ping pong, foose ball, air hockey, an x-box, a wii, pinball, PAC-man, billiards, and skee-ball. "Let's go check out our rooms." said Connor.

"Yeah let's go and let's check out everybodies rooms together." said Thalia. We all agreed and headed to the elevator.

---------------------------------------------

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I forgot to put the disclaimer in the last chapter. I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO. Vote and comment please! Thanks.

- book_lover_117