Chapter 6: together forever

Rasberrys POV:
He approached me slowly. Probably trying not to scare me. "Who are you? Where are we?" I backed up just a little. I needed answers first. Papy was in danger, and he needed me. (Hey, are you going to be Okay?) "I need to go back, papyrus needs me." (I'm sorry kid... He's dead. They all are) he reached out his hand for me to take, but I was a bit hesitant at first...

Flashback...
He was crying on the floor, and I was the only one there to comfort him. I sat on the cold hard floor next to him... My brother. The world around us was fading in and out of existence. It was cold. But I was unaffected. He was shivering. But didn't notice. We were both sad to see everything go, but in a way I was also happy. Happy that everything would end soon. No more suffering. No more resets. No more runs. Maybe we'll never see each other ever again... But is that really so bad? If he's happy, then that's all I could ever ask for.... I was starting to fade out of existence now, but I stayed just long enough to see a little girl comforting my papy right before taking him away. I guess, forever. And now I was alone. I guess this is how papy must have felt. It wasn't so bad. After all... All ends with beginnings... (I took his hand.) it's time to leave the past behind. And start a new beginning.

GTs POV:
He was reluctant. But he took my Hand anyways. He seemed a little spaced out at the time though. "Rasberry?" (huh?) "Your name. I came up with It myself." (oh. It's... Nice. I guess.) "You ok... with me calling you that? With all of this?" (all ends with beginnings.) He was out of it for sure. I guess the entire situation is finally setting in with him. I decided to lighten the mood. "Hey Raz? How about I show you my favorite sitting spot?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Core's POV:
"You ok papyrus?" (y... Yah. I'm fine.) (Hey core! You bringing in fresh meat! Hehheh... Wha? Who the f@' is this?) the fell brothers. Typical. They're always the first to greet new company to the anti-void, and by greet I mean threaten and terrify to death just for kicks.