Chapter 5: the empty void

RAZ POV
- I woke up alone in an empty... Room? or space? To find nothing around me but a single purple soul... A single purple human soul.... Wait! "Human!?"
-(soul flickers back vividly)
-it seemed to be so happy to see me. So happy that I was awake. So... Glad to no longer... Be.... Alone.... Here.  .  . "Speaking of, where exactly is...(here)?" The place was empty and void of life. It seemed to have no sealing of any kind or walls that could be seen by the naked eye socket .... Or even a floor to speak of... Though I was walking on it just fine. Beyond that it was quiet. Really really quiet. Besides me and the humans flickering soul, there wasn't even a single sound around me.
"Hello..."
Not a sound
"Hello?..."
Quieter still
"Hello!?"
Not even an echo
"Is anyone out there!!!"
-"shushhhh... You shouldn't yell in here, here, here. Or the voivoices might stttttttttart yelling back."
-a distorted voice came from nowhere. Making me jump where I stood. "Who are you? Show yourself!...um.....please?"
-"calm down kiddo, I ain't Ganna hurt you. I'm your friend here."
-his figure seemed to have floated up from the.... Ground?.... And his appearance was familiar somehow. Like I've seen him before somewhere. And then my memories came flooding back to me like a tidal wave...
*The humans disappearance
*the blizzard
*the mysterious skeliton
*the cold mountains
*papy...
"Who are you? Why.... Why is all this happening to me?"

(To be continued....)