Chapter 2: promises I can't keep

Paps POV
- gone. Everyone, everything, and soon everywhere. The world was so quiet that you could stand on ether side of the world and hear a pin drop from the other side. There wasn't even a spider around. I began to sob. First quietly, then more and more hysterically. "Sans.... Sans! I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." I had a lot to be sorry for. At first it was just not being able to stop the human from killing you. And then, I started to use you too. For my aggression. For my depression. For all of my frustrations. I used the resets to my advantage,.... I'm no better than the human. Heh, the human was better than me. At least half the time she would pretend to be your friend. I couldn't even do that for you. No. I was an awful brother. An awful person to everyone. And now the world is fading away and I can't find you anywhere. Everyone is dead... No, EVERYTHING IS DEAD!!! The glitches are getting closer. Soon this world will be gone. And soon so will I.

 And soon so will I

No ones POV-Everything was covered in snow

No ones POV
-Everything was covered in snow. Getting deeper and deeper. The blizzard was slowly blocking visibility. The wether was getting colder. It could freeze the fur of a dog monsters coat... If there were anyone Still left to freeze to death anyways. And there was, but not for long. In the Snowdin inn, a few families that survived the genoside run of this timeline huddled together for warmth. Snow had started to pile up so high that it began to block all the doors of the inn. They were trapped there, "and there is where they're going to die."

Paps POV
- this has never happened in any timeline before. I knew it was winter, but it's never been this cold. Not even on the surface. The barrier was broken a while back but I assumed that would close when the next reset happened. Well... The reset happened, but nothing changed. And now the human was completely missing. And so was sans. "Sans... You started to remember didn't you. The resets. The murders. The.... The depression. And what it did to me... To you. I noticed... Oh god how I noticed. But I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want it to be true, that you could remember everything I did to you. How I stopped treating you like a brother. I started to treat you like a complete stranger. I was living in a fantasy. Oh god I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry..."

No ones POV
- the entire world was gone now. Fading in and out of of existence. All that was left was the judgement hall and the sobbing mess of bones that normally served as the worlds judge, jury, and if necessary.... Executer. But today he was the one being judged, and the universe had decided he was guilty as $@&& and decided to erase him and all his loved ones from existence. At least this is what it felt like to him as he sobbed and sobbed on the now slowly disappearing ground as everything turned white around him. He was alone. Until a small hand had pet him on his back and he looked up... " who..... (hic) who are you?....."

(To be continued....)