Chapter 3: innocent love

Gidgets POV (error)
- I watched him sleep on the empty ground for what seemed like an eternity, Although it was probably like a few minutes or so, when I noticed him shivering slightly. "Poor thing. He must be freezing." I glitch slightly at the word. More with pure disgust than anything else. "It's never enough for him is it. It's bad enough he has to destroy whole universes, he also has to make others suffer before they die." (Sigh) no glitches on that one... Good. I instinctively remove my jacket and place it on top of the little rasberry as he slept. "Cute." I watched him curl up slightly in the warmth. That blizzard must've killed whatever was left in that miserable universe. "At least they won't suffer anymore." I sat next to rasberry and rubbed the back of his head soothingly, the physical contact making me glitch only for a second as I remembered that accursed fear... I've been learning to live with it though. It's gotten much easier to "touch" real and physical "beings" although I'm still far from letting anything hug me though. Maybe one day I'll know why.

"ARE YOU STILL FAWNING OVER THAT ABOMINATION? Hmmm

"ARE YOU STILL FAWNING OVER THAT ABOMINATION? Hmmm.... I'd honestly thought you'd be over that thing by now. I can't say I'm surprised though, perhaps the slight change in company will Encourage more productive work from you. That being said... I STILL EXPECT YOU TO DO YOUR JOB OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SNAP THAT FRAGILE NEW TOY OF YOURS IN HALF. Do I make my self clear error."

"He's not a toy. He's a living being... Like me."

ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME!?

"N....no. I'm sorry. I'll continue to work hard just like I promised."

"GOOD... DON'T SLIP UP LIKE THAT AGAIN OR NEXT TIME I WONT BE SO MERCIFUL"

" yes sir."

RASBERRYS POV (blue)
- I heard two voices bickering in the distance as I trudged through snow covered mountain tops. All I could remember was being at my post.... Then something happen.... And I was really really cold. When I woke up I was here. "But were is here?" I reached the top as I looked over a cliff only to see.... More mountains, as far as the horizon would go. No castle, no century station, no houses, no nothing. Just miles upon miles of open snow covered mountains.

I remember in the summer time, there'd be a cave home clear as day

I remember in the summer time, there'd be a cave home clear as day. It couldn't be that hard to find... But there was nothing. There wasn't even mountains anymore, it was just snow. Bitterly cold snow. I was freezing. I could feel myself loosing consciousness quickly and then.... Warmth. Like a hug from a sunshine just for me.... Or the hug of a blanket. "Maybe I just fell asleep at my century station.... And maybe Papy found me..... And maybe I'm just sick and that's why I'm in bed right now."
(The voices were getting louder now) I could hear talking. Two people talking.... About me? But I don't understand. "Neither of those are the voices of my Papy." In fact, I didn't recognize those voices at all. One voice was deep demanding and above all intimidating. The other one was slightly distorted and glitchy.... Like a broken record but not to a very extreme extent. It almost sounded kind of cute and meager. Whoever the voice was, it sounded like it was VERRY afraid of the dark toned being. As if fallowing orders. And then. The voices stopped. And I was greeted to a gentle rubbing at the back of my skull, almost soothingly. He was trying to comfort me while I slept.

"Boy I really am a naive little idiot aren't I..."

(To be continued....)