More than black mail

CAMP PLEASURE,OR PAIN IS NOWWWWW OOOUUUTT!!!!! GO READ IT,NEW CHAPTER WILL SOON BE UPDATED.Also Updated the cover so it looks very different hopefully for the better.

Kate's POV

  Hide,hide is all what was in my mind when I hear the knock from the front door.
But when I heard.
"This is the police,open up."
I was running for the door. I opened the door to find two police offers taking off their hats.
"Hello are you Kate ?"

-y-yes ?

"May we come in,this is officer Nate,and I am officer Jones"

He motions to the officer behind him,Nate. He looks nervous,while officer Jones looks sad.

-Um,yes why is there a problem?

 I then open the door wider and let them step in. I close the door as they wait for me to. I then lead them to the living room,where they take a seat.  i stand in front of them as they motion for me to take a seat also. I hesitantly do so across them on the other couch.

-what is going on?

They look at each other, then officer Jones speaks again.

"We are so sorry your Father is no longer a live,while your mother in an Toxic coma.

 I jerk back,almost hurt with air, it feels like I can not breath.

Tears fill my eyes. 

-What, I Don't  understand? I cry.

-What happened,how?

Officer Nate gets up and walks to where I am sitting. He sits down cautiously and then opens his arms to a hug. His face is full  of compassion and his nervousness is now gown and filled with sympathy. Almost immediately i hug him.  

"Your parents where attending a Christian Rally, and there was a Ford Cube Truck that rammed in to the crowd of people at the rally. Almost killing every adult there except a small few. Your farther was one of the first ones hit,while your mother was in the back and peoples body pilled on her as the truck was slowing down. Your mother had a hard impact,and lack of oxygen as some landed on her neck,and chest,put she is in ICU at the local emergency room couple miles down the road. " officer Jones explained the whole thing.

"I am very sorry that this happened,It was not an accident and we are still looking for the man who did this crime."

Officer Nate says. His Spanish  accent makes his voice soft and low.

-Can I go see my mother,?

"No,not yet they are not letting anyone at this moment even family"

officer Jones states.

-Then when can I,I need to see her!

 I cry tears streaming down my face.

"We can come back and drive you over when we know it is safe and when they allow visitors such as family"

Officer Nate says.

I back out of his embrace and nod my head.

-I need some space right now,please.

Officer Nate and Jones get up. Officer Jones reaches in his pocket and pulls out a paper with some phone numbers. 

"We will call later,i'm so sorry Kate"

I just nod my head. While they leave. I am broken and scared.

The door closes and I cry on the couch, my dad is dead, and my mom..what if she doesn't make it. No,no don't say that. How could anyone do this? What will I do what will happen to me.

I fall asleep crying and hugging my pillow. But soon later I wake up to a knock on my door. Hopefully it is Officer Nate or Jones. I get up to answer it opening the door slowly....

Mandy's POV

I just got my lunch to go when I figured out the only thing that is in my way to Kate are her parents. I don't know really what to do i'm not a murderer and i'm sure not in hell going to be one. As I slowly drive to Walmart I realize I have a plan and it would work out good. 

1. Call a friend on the Walmart customer service lines, dozens of call are made and everyday people call in and out and it is not personal.

2.Friend Answers and Ask him to meet me up,why not just tell him what to do because the phone calls are recorded.

3. He meets me, "Talk about his phone problem" which is my plan.

4. Tell him what to do,and pay him good money from my company.

5.I get what I want and the money is his.

And that is exactly what I did. And in with in an hour it was done.

He ran over the crowd of protesters and got away. Exchanged money and now no trace to be found of him and the car he did it with was stolen. ETC

Kate's POV

 When I open the door I see that it is Mandy. I look at her while she looks at me. Her face has no emotion while a little bit of curiosity.

"Are you okay what happened?"

-I don't want to talk about it 

my voice cracks as I back away from the door making my way to the living room,not really caring if she came in or even if she was going to follow me.

I guess she followed me because when I turned around and there she was. i sat back on the couch and she followed me. She really wasn't being a dick right now,she was just being quiet,to quiet.

I grab the TV remote and turn on the television to the news. Seeing what  the officers didn't tell me. Looking at the screen at the dead censored people and video of the truck ramming into the crowd of people which contained my parents making me sick,who the hell does this shit. I cry to myself forgetting that Mandy is right beside me. She reaches a cross my lap and grabs the remote then turns it off. I look at her and all I see is a small sympathetic smile. It is like she is not surprised. Weird right? But she motions me to give her a hug, A hug turns into me crying while leaning on her shoulder.  She hushes me with "it is okays,and everything will be fine".

We didn't even talk much it was like she knew it was coming like this was suppose to happen,what am i even saying that would be crazy. I soon fall asleep again in her cold but yet comfortable in brace as her arms wrap around me. When I wake up she is still there in the same position but now on her phone, texting little do I know who.