Meet me

I closed my lap top,I wanted to cry, I Kate...am..going to be...in productions of porn. With the girl I hate  filming it. No! No! But I have to,my family doesn't deserve what I did,I'm a horrible person.

I woke up at 9 and took a shower, I got dressed in a fancy navy blue dress. With leather sandals and a few bracelets. I decided to go down to the kitchen.
  -hey mom,
I cheerfully squeak as I act like noting is wrong.
  "Hey beautiful"
   I say down and ate some oat meal and  some OJ. After that I decided to tell my mom I would be going to central side to meet up with my friends and I would be home late.

"Love you,see you later"
-love you too mom,see ya.
  And with that I walked out the door and headed to central side. It wasn't a far,far walk but it was a mile or two away. When I got to the park,there is a Library beside it.  Mandy told me to meet her in the Library. So I did. I walked in and registered with the librarian at the desk. Then I sat in a comfy chair in the back . I looked around noticing every detail of the store. The. She came in.
    "Hello,gorgeous"
That pet name made me want to vomit.
But I still bowed in honor thanking her for whatever she just gave me.  Her lips pressed a smirk on her face,while I on the other hand avoid eye contact.
   "So do you come here much"
She ask trying to  deaden the silence that over rules.
  I hum into the response then then reply.
  -not really,I should though I really love reading.
  She aws,but I can tell she's not impressed in the slightest.
"Expected,are you hungry"
She sighs out not in Boredom bit in like desperation of there to be a distraction.
-yes,indeed I am.
I reply softly with a weak smile trying to hide the pain I know is coming.
It's mid day about twenty after 11, so Yes I am hungry I reason with myself.
    "Well then,let's go eat before are little adventure" she says
  I furrow my brow in confusion but follow her like a little puppy follows its owner.
  We get out of the library and I follow her to her car. It's a black suburban. I got in the passengers seat and  cringe by the  thought of what's coming up.
    She decides taking us to a little Mexican joint of the interstate. We walk in and the waiter seats us.
"Lady's  what would you like to drink"
"Sweet tea"
-water
   He then leaves us to the once again horrible silence of emptiness and old Mexican music.
  -may I ask a question?
I speak uneasily,the question was burning in the back of my head the hole night.
   "Yes,sweet heart"
She coos.
  I freeze once again with the stupid pet names but forget it.
-what form will I be in,ya know when..
I stutter with my words that I don't know how to approach.
"Shhh,baby you'll see in good time."
She muffles out a laugh of amusement and then a smirk plaster on her face. As to mine in insecurity and pride less. 
  After the food is served we walked out of the restraint.
   -I will give you the money for the meal later,
I try to be nice as she paid for my meal.
  "Oh,no you don't have too..you'll pay for it later"
She breaths the last part out silently. I hesitate walking,then stumble behind her foot steps again.
   We get in the car and she starts driving.
   -where are we going?
"To the studio"band with that the conversation went flat. So I tried to calm my body and rest the the nice comfy passenger seat.

Sorry chapter was so short but we are getting there!!! BDSM ahead I guess it depends on what role is gong to be for this book. Comments are always welcome tell me what all of you think. Make sure to lurk this chapter,will not update till at least get 10 likes. So like it up. Make sure you check out my other books. I will update those soon also. Thanks for all the readers that have stuck around. If you need another follower follow me and I will follow you right back. PM me or you have any questions,comments or concerns. Love you all.
-Nemo