So this is how it started

My names Kate. I live in a small town. My parents are known around the world for there religiousness and points of views. They shelter me. And I really don't know what's out there. I see through there eyes and not mine. "Innocent is what your going to stay",they always say I'm getting tired of it! I want to know what's out there I want to do something bad. Really bad! I'm in 9th grade and go to a private school.
I have a lot of friends because of who I am and who my parents are. My parents travel a lot to speak. Most of my friends aren't like me but they don't tell me anything to get them in trouble.
Third person
Kate walks down the empty hall of her school. She stops at her locker and puts her books up. She then makes her way to the Library to wait for her parents to pick her up. She sits down in the back of the room. She grabs a book and pretends to read.
She hears some whispering and try's to listen. It's sounds like two boys.
"Did you look it up"
-Yea that girl was smoking hot
"She had big tits too"
-yeah dude,and her deep throat
"Do you have another link"
-yea,just go to p o r n h u b
"Seriously it's that easy"
-yeah dude,and you gotta check out lesbian girls making out,now that's hot!
"Ok I'll check it out when I get home"
-ok see you later
"Alright see ya"

Kate is astonished and discussed!
"Eww" she whispers to herself.
Later that afternoon she goes home.
She sits on her bed contemplating weather to look up what those two boys in the library were talking about.
Finials after a moment of bravery she gets up closes get door,and gets back on her bed and opens her lap top.
She types in the web sight and links it to the category lesbian.
Her eyes go wide as she sees naked figures on her screen. She instantly grabs her screen and closes slamming it down.
A minute later she eases the screen back up. She kinda likes what she sees. She moves her mouse over to a picture of a girl and a woman dressed like a secretary. She watched the video slowly.
The woman bent the girl over her desk and spanked her. Because the girl wasn't doing her job correctly.
After the spankings the girl got down on the floor and started licking her feet,then made her way up to the secretary's vagina. The girl started to lick and suck on it.
Kate kinda didn't know how to feel, she didn't know if she hated it,or turned on,and she also wanted more,after the video was over. She tried to click on another one..but something was wrong. After she clicked the video her screen went dim. It had a loading sign on it. Then a virus and a trash can.
Suddenly her screen was black and then popped up a code that had to be unscrambled.
She didn't want to tell her mom or dad,because they might find out, then she would be grounded and be sent off to some other religious school that had over 1,000 rules.
But that night she had to tell her parents that there was a virus on her computer.
Her dad asked her what was wrong and what happened and she made up a lie,"like a was playing a game and it "froze""
They believed her and told her since tomorrow was Saturday,they would take the lap top to get fixed or a refund at the place it was bought......Walmart.

Kate's POV
I didn't really mean for that to happen I shouldn't have,it was stupid what if tomorrow the guy who fixes it sees the last thing I was on!!!! What if he knows my parents. What will happen. No this can't be happening right now!! No No
I'm going to go to sleep, after dinner I hop in bed and try my best to fall asleep. But I can't ,I stay awake starring at a wall the whole night. Going through different situations in my heads. My parents voices are getting louder and louder! I can't deal with me anymore.
Next thing I know I look at the clock on my white walls and see that it's 9:00 in the morning. I was awake the whole night it felt like it was only 5 minutes.
I get off my bed and got to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and all most flip out. I have dark black circles around my eyes and it feels like I haven't had any thing to drink in a month. Wow.
I take a shower and put on some light blue skinny jeans and a red sweater and my converse. It's not cold in fact it's the middle of fall. I straighten my bleach blonde hair. I go back into my room and make my bed.
Making my way to the kitchen smelled nothing but stale cereal in a box. I fix me a bowl.
Later
"Are you ready dear" I could hear my dads voice call from upstairs
"Yes sir" I yell back
Later
I grab my laptop and we head out in my dads 2015 high lander ultra.
We make are way to Walmart and the hole time I'm shaken. All the color from my face has disappeared.
Walking into the doors I see happy faces filled with groceries and old people with coupons.
We walk to the back of the store. My mom waits around for a minute and then grabs a guys attention.
"Hey,is there any one we can see to look at this computer"
-sure I'll go get Mandy
The guys says with a smile showing his shinny white teeth.
A second later a woman walks out of the employee door.
She was really pretty,looked like to be in her mid twenties. Her face was stark, and something about her scared me. She was very slim,and looked like a model. Her complexion was olive and a light tent to it. She Didn't look at me once while walking to the desk that we were at. My dad is now holding my lap top.
"What can I do for you sir"
She says with a fake smile I could tell was fake,but a good calming voice behind it.
"My daughter was playing a game on her lap top and it froze,now it needs a code to get back in her laptop."
My dad says trying to explain what I told him.
The lady (Mandy) looks at me,with a straight face,them looks back at my dad .
"Let me have a look at this lap top and see what kind of code."
She says
I can tell after my dad hands her it and she sees the screen her face goes into a complete smirk.
Apparently my parents don't seem to notice the expression on her face. They are still looking around. Mandy soon points to me.
"This your daughter?"
She says lightly
My dad looks at me and gives me a light smile.
"Sure is"
I could tell that she was about to say something,but held back. Then put the smirk back on her face. She burned holes in my eyes.i broke eye contact with her and started to look at the ground. If she spills this,I'm dead,
I'm dead,I'm dead,I'm dead.
"Do you mind if I speak with her and give her tips on what to do,or how to do this code."
She ask,still with a smirk in her face
"So you can fix it?" My dad ask
"I think so sir,but I have a anti virus flash drive in the back I'll need to hook it up to,is that ok?"
"Oh yeah,that's fine"
He says
"Alright,I'll be back in five with a clean lap top"
She points at me to come with her. I slowly and hesitantly make my way to her. We walk in the back. She motions for me to sit in a chair. I do so.
Her smirk and gaze are blowing up my head,I can hardly think I'm so nervous.
She lays the lap top on the table in front of me.
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way"
She was sternly but still with dominance in her tone.
I gulp down and look up at her.
She then smiles and gets closer to my ear.

What have I gotten myself into....

Hey peeps,thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy,this book is dark,and involves bdsm if you do not like this kind of stuff,please just don't read it,the choice is yours. Make sure you give this chapter a like. Comments are always welcome. If you have a idea,dm me. Also make sure you check out my other books,hope you add this to your library because this books going to get good. Kate's at the top also the cover is Mandy.
Love you all xoxo
-Nemo