the guilt will go away

Mandy's POV
I back away from her and towards the door. I have never let anyone treat me like this. And it won't start now!
"Come on"
She follows me. I unlock the door and she follows me. We walk beside each other through the hallway. She looks like she is having trouble battling with her self and thoughts. Which makes me feel better to see her struggle but what ever.
Kate's POV
I walk beside her. I kinda feel bad to make her fall but she deserves it. Beside I know she will make me pay for what I did to her once I am presentable for the camera. So my guilt should end soon.
We get to the end of the hall and then we end up in her office. I take a seat. Mandy has a mysterious look on her face. She has anger I can feel it from a mile away and I think it is building up. As the second goes bye I see it more and more.
"I will be back"
She then exits the room. A few minutes turned into a half an hour. I am a patent person don't get me wrong but I was starting to get paranoid. I soon rewinding little accidents in my head. About her not believing me,how I snapped. I really should not have done that. What was I suppose to do let her sit there and take advantage of me. Hell no she will not. This is so so crazy.

I didn't realize I wasn't wake until I open my eyes to see that I'm staring at the ceiling. I shot my eyes around for some idea of where i am. Well it's a dark room and I can't feel my hands. Wait... I can't feel my hands. I look up and they are tied to a part of an X which I am laying on. Yay so soon it's only been a week.
I realize I'm not alone.. and begin to hear foot steps from behind. The one and only Mandy.
"Your a deep sleeper" she slurs as she walks carelessly to me.
I look at her,is she drunk no no that's just me being sleepy,wait am I the one on drugs. I don't know anymore.
There is something in her hand, no two things in her hands.
It looks like a Cain and a whip or flogger. no no I'm hallucinating. she walks passed me and into the darkness again. What the hell.
My mind starts racing avian. Where is she,when did I get here, umm and why am I on a big red wooden X. Then I start to feel little tingles. No more than tingles more like hot sparks... no that's like lashes. I look down and see i am apparently getting whipped and flogged,but it's not harsh just like she's throwing it on me.
I look up at her and I see her starring at me. She has an unreadable look . Like she is looking for something, pain I guess. I don't know. But then the whips become more harsh and hard and painful. She has a little side smile as she throws her arms to every hit. I am kinda in shock mode. I feel every sting of pain. My eyes don't water but my face clinches my head shoots to the left and right. My shirt has little tears but that's OK you really can't notice.
I guess im not giving to her what she is looking for because she soon stops and her eyes become small not like at all what they where.she walks into the shadows of the room and puts the weapons back. She then sways over to me and looks down. Then she bends down and frees my hands and arms.
-umm thanks
I state plainly maybe sarcasm maybe thanks what ever you want it to be.
Then she stands up and walk out of the door. Once I sit up and recover I follow out of the same door she went out of and found her in the hallway talking to some one,little does she know I am there.

NOT UPDATING TILL I GET VOTES:-*
DOWN BELOW HERE READ AND FIND OUT

HEY this is very important if you love to read. I am deciding on writing a new book inspired bye something's that has happened this past year. I have two great ideas if I may fucking say so myself! So let's get right to it. Although I prefer book B I will let you all vote.
New book idea A
*The enemy's attorney*

•First idea - the enemy's attorney (gxg)
It's about a girl who gets involved in a car accident. She's the witness but she was also involved.She gets questioned by the boy whose trying to sue hers attorney . Things get hot from there. When the attorney knows secrets about the girl and has plans for revenge on her for what happened in the past.Will the girl go to jail and be sentenced a good while or will the attorney see the girl in a different light after she reviles the true story to the woman who's the enemy?

Will the girl go to jail and be sentenced a good while or will the attorney see the girl in a different light after she reviles the true story to the woman who's the enemy?

New book idea B

*Camp,pleasure or Pain* (gxgxg)- no not a three some

A girl goes to camp.....nothing new just like everyone else does. But what happens when there is a carrying life guard.....and a sexy lunch lady. What happens when the both fall heads over heels for the same girl. And what will happen when the girl has to spend the hole summer in a battle ground. What will happen..will she starve...or will she drown?

or will she drown?