34

Double update! 💕😘

QOTC
Cats of Dog?
AOTC
Cats

//

I put on the sweatshirt over me, and still shivered.

"I'm still cold!" I got off the chair, and ran upstairs to where the bedroom was.

"Lassie, come back here!" Xavier's foot steps was right behind me.

"Whoa— ugh," did I seriously tripped over myself?

"Get up," Xavier chuckled.

As I was getting up, I felt a hot breeze go all around my body.

"Ahh!" I jumped around, wanting to get the breeze to go away.

"What are you doing?" Xavier asks.

"I'm hot!!"I screamed, running away from Xavier.

"Oh, I know that," He waves it off.

"Shut up!" I yelled over my shoulder. I stopped running, and quickly took off Xavier sweater.

I threw his sweatshirt back to him, running towards the room I was in, and slamming the door.

I took my shirt, along with my sweatpants, leaving me in my undergarments.

The door opened, and Xavier came in.

"Get out!" I yelled, trying to cover myself.

"Of course, your in heat!" Xavier smacks himself in the forehead.

"Come here," he he motions me to come to him.

I shook my head, feeling tears run down my face as the burning sensation gets worse.

Instead of telling me to get closer to him again, he can closer. He grabbed my arm as he led me to the bathroom.

I screamed, pushing Xavier hand away from me.

I felt my skin burn on the spot where Xavier held me.

"Fucking hell— you're mostly human!" He curses, "come to the bathroom," he says.

He filled the tub with cold water, and without any hot water. Is he crazy?! That tub must be freezing!

"Okay, get in," he moved his head, mentioning me to get in. I shook my head.

"I promise it'll make the burning go away," he sighs.

I made my way towards the tub, and dipped my finger into the tub.

I sighed, when the burning sensation cooled down just a tad.

I got into the tub, with my undergarments still on. I sighed in relief, finally feeling cooled down. The soothing temperature was my lullaby, and I was falling asleep.

Xavier was outside the tub, sitting on a small stool beside the tub, soothing my hair as I fell asleep into slumber.

//

When I woke up, the sun was still up, and wasn't about to set anytime soon.

I looked around.

Wait. Wasn't I in the bathroom?

I looked down at myself, noticing that I was in a different clothes, and I noticed that I was changed from my undergarments too. I blushed, thinking that he saw me fully naked, and I was also unconscious.

Soft snores were heard from behind me. I turned to see Xavier laying there with his right arm over his eyes, and the other was just laying beside him.

I turned myself, so my body was facing him. I froze when he moved. His arms moved, and was wrapped around my waist.

His eyes fluttered open, "Afternoon, sleepy head," he spoke with his raspy voice.

Damn.

"Afternoon," Oh, my god. My voice was not as pleasing as Xavier's.

"What do you want for lunch?" He whispered, still half asleep.

"Doesn't matter," I shrugged, still having my eyes closed.

"Alright, I'll make pasta," he sighs, getting up from the bed.

"How does he do that?" I asked myself in disbelief as he left the room. I could never get myself off of my bed that quick. He sure got some talent.