27

This is Charlie. He is a cat, not a kitten. And he is not actually my cat, but he comes over to our house often. And we started feeding him and call him Charlie— since the owner wasn't taking care of Charlie, we took him in.

QOTC
What's the mascot of your school?
AOTC
A devil

//

Why the fuck was he in there?!

When Lassie got off the car, I saw Damon opening the door, pulling Lassie in the house. I quickly tuned the headlights off.

All I can see was red before I ended up in Lassie's room.

She opens her bedroom door, smiling. The smile soon faded when she saw I was in her room.

"Xavier? What are you doing here?" Lassie yells whispering.

"Why is he here?" I growled.

"What?" She asks pretending that I don't already know that he's here.

"Tell me why is he here?" I stepped forward, and she backed away. I kept moving forward until she bumped into the door behind her.

"Xavier? What are you doing?" She whimpers.

"Tell me." I raised my hand and rested it next to her head, trapping her. But Lassie had other ideas about me raising my hand. She covers her face.

I growled.

"Don't fucking hide from me!" I said snarling.

"Are— are you okay, Xavier?" She asks when I grabbed her hands off of her face.

"Don't change the subject! Tell me why he's here?!"

"He?" She questioned.

She looks down, trying to remember any he.

"Damon. Why is he here?"

"Damon.. He's— he's my long lost brother," I muttered.

"Brother? Then why the fuck did he hit on you?!"

"I don't know! Okay?—"

"Lassie, sweetie, are you okay I'm there?" Lassie's mom knocks on the door.

"Yeah, just talking on the phone," Lassie responded.

I took my hands off of the door, and ran out the window.

"Argh!" I slammed a flower vase off a table, smashing it to the ground.

"Xavier!" Brad yells, pulling me aside from the shattered glass.

"Why did you do that?!" Zane yells, furious, since I broke his favorite flower vase.

He runs over to the shattered glass, and started to pick the prices up.

"That thing is stupid anyways! You're such a girl for liking a flower vase," I mock.

"It was mom's!" Zane yells, "I took it from the house! Okay!— stop it!" Zane was pulled away from the shattered pieces by Beau.

Zane was handed over to the twins, and hauled upstairs.

"Get off of me!" His voice was muffled by the slamming of his bedroom door.

"Xavier, what happened?" Beau asks, trying to stay calm. It was difficult since he and Zane is really close, and it hurts him as much as Zane is hurting.

"Damon happened," I mumbled.

"God damn it! Damon, Damon, Damon! You're always going on about Damon!" Brad yells.

"He said he wouldn't interfere!" I screamed over him, "but he was at Lassie's—" I chocked on the last word.

Brad took a sharp breath, and ran his hand through his hair.

"Did you ask Lassie about it?" Beau says, his voice a lot more soft than before.

"Yeah, she said he was her long lost brother," I ran my hand over my face, and stood up.

"Apologize to Zane while you're at it," Brad shouts.

I made my way upstairs, stopping at Zane's door.

I slowly opened it, Zane's room was a mess. I wasn't surprised I didn't hear a thing. He wanted a sound proof room because of all the guitar strumming in the middle of the night.

"Get out!!" Zane yells, lunging forward. Before he can reach to me, Jackson pulled him by his shirt's collar, and held down my the twins.

"I'm— I'm sorry Zane," I mumbled.

"Sorry my ass," he muttered with hard breaths.

"Get off of me!" Zane pushed Jayden off of his stomach. Zane sat up, only to be held by Jackson by the wrist.

"I know what I say to you was not nice," this is harder than I thought, "all I want to say is, I am really sorry."

"Fine. I forgive you," Zane rolled his eyes, and he stood up.

Jayden yanked him down again, making him fall on Jackson.

"You— ugh! Jayden! Not you too! Get off of me!" Jackson was at the bottom of the pile, and Zane was in the middle, and Jayden was laying on top of the both of them, smiling.

I don't know what I'd do without these weirdos.

I smiled, and jumped join the pile.

Jackson, Jayden, and Zane groaned.

"That's more like it," Brad says. Beau laughs beside him, before joining the pile.

Brad shook his head, and headed out Zane's room.

//

This is a bit longer, and it's Xavier's POV!

Tell me what's wrong with this picture.