20

QOTC
Are you from souther California?
AOTC
YES

//

We arrived at the boy's house, which was next to mine, and Beau and Brad carried Xavier in the house.

I followed.

They set Xavier on their sofa, and I sat next to him. I was actually sitting across from him, but Beau told me to sit next to him. Jackson, Jayden, and Zane aren't here, so I'm guessing they went back to school.

I could've gone with them. Why didn't I go with them?

It was seriously getting boring. I let out a yawn, and laid my head on Xavier's shoulder, causing for him to lay his head on top of my head.

Soon the darkness consumed me, and I fell into slumber.

"Zane, shut up!" Jayden whispers yells.

"But they're so cute!" Zane whined, a camera click was heard. I cuddled more into the pillow, hiding my face.

"Awh, did you see what she did?" Zane cooed.

"If you don't delete that picture, you're dead," my pillo— what?

I quickly sit up, and blacked out for a bit. I looked around to see Zane in front of us, and I was cuddled up to Xavier. My cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

I stuffed my face back into Xavier's side, and covered my cheeks.

"Okay. I deleted it," Zane finally said.

"Delete it from your deleted files too," Xavier says, putting his arm around me.

For some odd reason I felt a connection with Xavier like no one else. Every time Xavier has his arms around me, or when his is around me. I feel this bond that makes me want to stay with Xavier forever.

I get so confused, not knowing these feelings I never felt before.

Zane grumbles, and probably put it somewhere else other than the deleted files.

Not long after, my phone went off, notifying that I have received a message.

I sat up, sighing, "I should probably go, I think that was my mom just texting me."

"Alright," Xavier removed his arm off of my shoulder.

I stood up, and checked my phone while I walked out the door.

"Whose number is this?" I asked myself, and opened the message.

"Bye Lass," Zane waved, winking at me.

Zane? I typed

That was quicker than I thought. Zane replies

I saw that it was a picture of me and Xavier. It was when I had my head stuffed in Xavier's side, and he had his arm around me. His mouth was parted open, which makes this seems like Zane took the picture when Xavier told him to stop taking pictures.

I smiled, shaking my head. I quickly saved it before anyone— Xavier— deletes it.