Chapter 2

Scene 2

Heavy rain fell to the ground as thunder roared.

Natsu's POV

I throw her in my passenger seat, jumped in my car, then drove off.
I drove to an abandoned place where I could park. I stop at a red light and look over at the peacefully sleeping, Her naked body covered by the blanket. I blush a little then shake it off.
I sigh quietly.

The light turned green and I Sped up. After driving for 10 minutes, I found an abandoned building.
I make the right turn and go behind the buildings. I turn my engine off And lock the car.
I poke at blonde attempting to wake her up. Her eyes shoot open with a blank expression that really creeps me out.
She jumps in realization, which causes the blanket to fall off of her slim body.
My eyes widen and a blush crept up on my face. I look away awkwardly, Hoping she would realize the blanket fell.
Then I heard her sequel. I looked over to see her hiding her face and body in the blanket.
I tried to act like nothing happened, but so many perverted thoughts filled my mind.
"Oi...Put these on..."I throw her clothes on her lap. Her eyebrows furrowed with anger. The guilt kept stabbing me in the gut.
"Well? Hurry up I got to go..."I place my hands on the steering wheel.

She sniffles as starts to change.

Once she was finished, I figured I needed to inform her."Listen Up" I tried catching her attention.
She grunts and looks out of the window.
I frown and grab her wrist, tight enough to make her wince in pain.
"Next time..." I growl "don't you dare ignore me ever again!" I yell
"I-I'm..sorry" she cries out in pain.
I let go "you're coming with me. You'll Be my personal maid." She shivered in fear "I also expect you not to tell Anyone About what happened...Got it?"
She nods her head repeatedly
'Perfect'

I begin to drive off to the Dragneel House.

With over 50 rooms, my friends also live there.
Not to mention we have a huge basement where Maids stay, temporarily. The rooms for the maids should be fully completed tomorrow.

I park outside the gate and take my seatbelt off.
I smirk "Ready?" She twitches and takes her seatbelt off.
I hop out of the car and walk over to her side. I open the door and reach for her hand.

She ignores the offer and gets down herself.

Scene