•mysterious• |2|

A/n: well hello there children, I have raised from the laziness and the calls of people who wish for me to continue. Now there is no guarantee that I will be consistent with this. I just know it was kinda trife to leave y'all hanging with one part of a story. I've truly been busy with school and a social life.

YES. PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF MY FAMILY CAN ACTUALLY TOLERATE ME AND WANT TO LIKE HANG OUT AND STUFF, ITS CRAZY.

I would say that i can post during thanksgiving break but guess who's getting a take home midterm that consists of writing an essay for each day I will be out 👉🏽😅👈🏽.

So bare with me please.

::
Because Shawn was in the majority of my classes, we spent a lot of the day together trying to get to know each other a little bit more yet he couldn't really tell me much about his
old school.

"I know you didn't just transfer because of me, Shawn." I said as we sat in the back of the classroom waiting for the bell ring signaling that the school day was over.

"And why can't you believe that?" He smirked while cocking his head to the side.

"Well one, you've only known me for a couple of hours and two, your parents are that reluctant to let you change schools because you think I'm attractive?" He furrowed his eyebrows and slightly grinned.

"Who said that I find you attractive?"

My eyes widened and I chuckled.
"Well excuse me for assuming."

I held my hands up in defense and started to retreat to the classroom door with my book bag in response to the sound of the school bell.

"Hey y/n, wait up! I was kidding." He reached me at the end of the hall

"You didn't think I was serious did you? I don't just kiss girls I'm not attracted to."

I shrugged. "I mean how would I know? You won't tell me much about you." I proceeded to walk out into the school yard with him closely behind me."

"Hey that is not true! You know I like your lips.." He smiled but noticed I was not budging.

"And! And I like art, just like you!"

"You know you never told me what you were doing there either."

He looked at me nervously.
"Oh yeah about that um-"

"Shawn!"
We both turned to a woman in a car.

Shawn nervously chuckled.
"My mom..I've gotta go but," He patted my head. "I'll call you alright." And he ran off.

He patted. My head. And left.

I huffed and called Bailey getting a ride home from him.

::

Bailey stayed over for a while because his mother was so-called holding "auditions" for a new step-dad at their house.

"I swear your life is so much more interesting than mine." I pouted scribbling all over my supposedly homework.

"I mean your could be too if you just let your inner hoe take over. But no, you wanna waste your time with some guy you barely know who refuses to tell you anything."

He posed in my body mirror taking several pictures. "Ooh that one is definitely going to daddy number three."

"He isn't refusing to tell me anything he's just-"