•nude•

"I don't see how you don't get that Shawn and I are just not one of those 'going out every night' couples"

The phone was squeezed between my ear and my shoulder.

"I swear y'all act like you're both 80 years old."

I chuckled lightly while looking for another art show that Shawn and I could go to.

"Hey if that's how you think of it, that's completely fine with me."

"I mean I'm just saying, you don't really see people you guys' age going to art museums and shit."

I smiled at the irony of me flipping through pages looking for art events as my friend and I spoke.

"Look I've got to go girl, Shawn and I have book club." I chuckled while hanging up.

I sighed while listening to the shower running and Shawn humming.

Everyone always founds Shawn and I's relationship and interests a little weird because of how young we are.

At one point in time I was an extreme party girl but deep down I knew that lifestyle wasn't for me.

When I met Shawn he showed me that it's okay to enjoy the more quieter things in life. Eventually they seemed like the only things that mattered.

"Shawn hurry up! I've got to get in there!"

The shower had stopped a while ago but he was still in there doing god knows what.

"Just gimmie a sec babe."

I groaned while leaning against the door.

"Babe!"

No response.

"I'm gonna count to three!"

No response.

"One..Two..Thee.."

I burst the door open revealing Shawn in front if the mirror with a measuring tape and his junk all out.

"Oh my god!" We both screamed.

I quickly shut the door and leaned against the door once again. I slid down to the floor with my hand clasped against my mouth.

"Baby I just wanted to see if it had gotten bigger!"

"I don't wanna hear it!"