•your pregnant•

"positive." You whispered.

You stared at the stick in shock. You went numb.

What's Shawn gonna say?

Was the first thought that entered your mind.

Well you weren't gonna be like the other girls and try to hide it so you decided to plan a nice movie night because Shawn isn't really into the fancy dinner stuff and neither were you.

You bought some old and new movies, junk food, and a movie projector.

Once you set everything up you waited for Shawn's arrival which didn't take very long. You were sitting on the couch when you heard the door open.

You quickly turned your head towards him and smiled. "H-hey Shawn."

"Hey baby girl! What's all this?" He asked planting a kiss on your cheek.

"Well uh. I thought we could have a little drive in like type of night. If that makes any sense." You chuckled while playing with your fingers.

"It makes perfect sense y/n." Shawn picked you up and sat on the couch.

"So what movie do you want to watch first- hey are you alright baby?" He asked with concern in his eyes.

"Y-yeah I just have to go to the bathroom really quick." You hopped off his lap and quickly made your way to the hallway bathroom. You lifted up the toilet seat and threw up what ever it was you ate.

You cleaned yourself up and made your way back to the living room.

"Hey babe, I already put a movie in if you don't mind." He smiled.

"That's totally fine baby." You said while climbing back in his lap.

Throughout the movie you two shared junk food and kisses and small talk and cuddles. In the middle of the 2nd movie Shawn paused it.

"Y/n. I have to tell you something." Shawn had a serious look on his face.

Your palms started sweating and your throat got dry. "Go on." You croaked out.

"So you know I've been working in the studio a lot right?" A smile started to grow on his face.

"Yes..." You said a little hesitant.

"Well I finished the album and we get to release it very soon!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

You knew Shawn's music meant a lot to him so you knew this was very big for him and you. You hugged him and kissed him all over his face.

"That's great! I'm so proud of you baby." You let go of him.

"I know. This would probably be a bad time for a child right?" He sighed.

"Wh-what?" Your face dropped.

"Oh. You know with the new music coming out and me having to make public appearances and tours and such. I'd never be home." He held onto your waist.

"Oh..." You said looking away.

"You okay baby. You've been acting a little strange." He looked into your eyes.

"Strange?? Pshh! No ones acting strange if anyone's acting strange its you, you little strange acting one!" By that time you were just babbling.

You both started laughing.

"Let's get back to the movie shall we baby girl?" Shawn asked.

"We shall." You smiled back.

So much for not hiding it.

So you and Shawn watched a couple more movies til you fell asleep.

You figured Shawn carried you to bed because you woke up at like 2 in the morning in the bed having the urge to throw up.

You immediately made your way to the bathroom leaving the door wide open.

You were throwing up continually when you felt a hand in the small of your back and another holding your hair back.

"Oh my gosh baby girl! Are you okay?"

Hell no I'm not okay!

After you finished you cleaned yourself up and brush your teeth.

"Too much junk food huh? See you can't handle it like a man!" Shawn started flexing.

You chuckled while spitting out the mixture of throw up, toothpaste, and spit.

"Yeah that's exactly what it was." You said before washing out your mouth and drying your face.

"Whats that supposed to mean y/n."

You were stiff.

"Nothing Shawn." You made your way to the bedroom but not before Shawn picked you up and sat you on the counter in the bathroom.

"Your lying baby girl. What's up with you?"He said setting his hand on each side of you leaving you trapped.

"I don't know what your talking about?"

How long were you gonna keep this up? What as soon as the baby pops out your gonna say 'oh yeah by the way Shawn I was pregnant'? Your gonna have to tell him sooner or later and I think he would prefer sooner.

"Y/n you've been acting weird for the past week. And tonight.....you've been acting the weirdest. What's going on?" He asked giving you his complete attention.

Yeah that's right. Put me on the spot.

You sighed.

"I'm pregnant." You said staring at your brown thighs. You watched as tears dropped on them.

"Wow." You looked up to see a teary eyed Shawn. But he had a smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling? Are you gonna kill me?" You sniffled.

Shawn laughed.

"Of course not baby girl! I'm. I'm a father." He put his hands on your stomach.

"We've created someone and.....they're in there." He said sounding so innocent.

"So you're not mad?" You asked nervously.

"What the hell no! No baby! I'm so happy! I'm a daddy!" He yelled picking you up and spinning you around.

"But earlier you said...."

"Forget about what I said earlier. I'm a fucking dad!" He said putting kisses all over your face.

He layed you down while he layed down beside you.

"Us....parents" you sighed.

"Cray right?" Shawn said seriously

"Now that you're a father, you can't ever say that again."