•first kiss•

You and Shawn have been best friends since kindergarten and are now in middle school. You were both playing board games in a tree house that was built for you guys a while back.

"Did you see that couple in the hallway this afternoon?" You asked while some rolling dice.

"Yeah. They were really going at it. Sometimes I wonder how you could do something as special as that in the hallway for everyone to see." He said before drinking some soda.

"Special?" You asked while finishing your turn. "Yeah. Like shouldn't kissing and stuff be something important to you?" He asked while rolling the dice. "Especially the first one."

"True. True. But I wouldn't know anything about that considering."
You looked away.

"You know what never mind. My turn?"

You went for the dice yet he got to them before you did.

"You've never had your first kiss?" He asked holding the dice behind his back.

You sighed knowing You weren't gonna win at this.
"No. I haven't. I am a virgin of the lips. You happy now?"
You said reaching for the dice.

"It's okay y/n. I haven't kissed anyone either. Plus you would know." He said looking down.

"I guess there's just not anyone you can trust these days with something like that you know." You said before turning to look out the window avoiding his gaze.

"Well uh. You could trust me." You could feel him grinning. You turned around to find him already inching towards you.

"U-us?" You asked surprised.

"Well yeah. There's not a day I haven't thought about it. But if you're uncomfortable we don't have to. Just a thought." He shy'd away.

"Gosh I'm such an idiot." I whispered

"Shawn. I think about kissing you all the time. I hope that didn't come out weird." You nervously laughed.

You looked away to hide your in-evident blush.

"Hey y/n."

You turned around and felt a pair of soft lips against yours. You at first tensed up then relaxed into the kiss which was becoming heated. You finally pulled away after a few seconds.

"W-wow." You said while gasping for air.

"We need to do this more often."