27- Lost Everything...End?...

WARNING! REALLY HEARTBREAKING CHAPTER! THIS IS THE END.

"HUT!" I yelled

Marcel threw me the ball. We had a few minutes left to score final and win.

I ran towards the touchdown.

Applause, Applause, (y/n) Smiling.

I focused on the run.

"I did it! I cant believe it! I won first place! I have my Scholarship! I can't believe it! Yes!!"

I smiled. As i was about to step in touch down.

I am about to hear the crowd cheer the coach and our teammates cheer of victory.

I felt my body tackled hardly that i felt my back and head hit the ground hard making my vision blur and my hearing become loudly unable to hear people.

Tylers POV:

"EVAN!!!!" I yelled loud We all ran towards evan. The whole people in the stadium have become silent, the opponents standed there speechless.

I ran to evan. "Evan! wake up dont sleep okay! SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKING DOCTORS WE NEED AMBULANCES FUCK DONT JUST STAND THERE CALL THE AMBULANCES!!!" I yelled my tears running out of my eyes as my face becomes a mess.

The people, coaches, and the refree took their cellphones out and started calling the ambulances.

Marcel, craig, ryan, brock, Jonathan, david, lui, ran to evan as we all were in a circle.

"Evan! Dont give up man!" Delirious said his voice becoming clear he's crying.

"Cmon evan you can do it!" Brock said choking his tears.

"No evan don't die!" Lui cried.

"Dont say that lui!" Craig let his tears out.

"Cmon evan your life is depending on someone... dont leave all of a sudden !!" Marcel said emotionally and hided his tears.

"Evan you asshole stop this! Don't hurt us all!" David cried.

"Cmon evan hold on the ambulances are coming " i said as I could hear sirens coming from distance.

"Why did you came back... you should have stayed in music with the girl that gave you hope..." I mumbled.

The medics run and take evan in the ambulance truck and take him.

Your POV:

I walked out the concerto as everyone already left i had my trophy and walked out as the snow attached into me.

I smiled.

I heard my phone ringing.

I picked it up to hear Tylers voice. One of evans friends.

"Hello?" I said confused.

"Hey... is this (y/n)?" He said in the other line.

"Yeah. How do you know?" I asked

"Im im evans phone... his contact says wife... I assume its really you (y/n)" he said. In the background I could hear sirens and people talking.