4

"Seriously?" Craig says his voice sounding scared.

"You can't do that to her shes a girl" moo says

"I own that slut you heard me" i say
I smirk " i can do whatever i want i can have whatever i want and shes what i want right now"

"This isn't good..." ohm just mumbles

"Well this is bullshet evan, she is a innocent girl!!!" nogla is angry he knows what will happen.

I walk to class with my friends and we sit in groups as soon we see (y/n) walk in class and sits in her seat. I smirk,  that will be easy.

But i see that boy who she wanted to be partners with at music, its Anthony, sits with her, she smiles at him and they talk as i can see Anthony smile and looks like he is flirting with her.

"Dude hes got her" marcel speaks looking at them too.

"Too bad evan you ca-" i cut moo off

"Shut up! I know what i will do" i yell at him every one of my group looks at me.

"Dude chill out godamm... can't you just leave her alone, at least leave a girl like her to live her wonderful happy life" craig says.

"Shut up craig!" I growl.

"Dude seriously chill the fuck out!" Tyler looks at me angrily.

"How about you all go fuck yourselves and let me do what i am doing, you cant control me its like you guys aren't my friends at all, this isn't how friends treat each other do they?" I half chuckle.

They all stay speechless as they look at each other.

"Dude we're just trying to stop you from using girls like this, no girl deserves to be treated this way..." moo says

"Yeah i mean its true.." marcel joins in the agreement with them.

I look at them all and think for a second.

~Later after school...

"Babe omg where were you?" I hear my girlfriend hug me.

"School work..." i said.

"Cool walk me home" she smiled
I smiled back.

I took her home and started walking back to my house.

I see from across the road (y/n) she has her earbuds and smiling with her eyes closed, the cold breeze blowing her hair back.

I feel something funny in my stomach... what is that feeling?... god I never felt this feeling before.

I see she walks to the street and a car going past limit i run and tackled her as the car pass so fast behind us.

Im in top of her as soon i open my eyes to see her open hers slowly and she looks scared and she soon snapped it out as she pushes me.

"Im sorry" i say getting up as she's getting up as well.

"About what happened earlier you being a jerk to me?" She brushes off the dirt from her pants.

"Y-yeah I really am" i look at her

"It's okay I should be sorry too, im sorry i hurted you, i never thought it will get that bad.." she looks at me.

"Thats fine" i half smile

She smiles warmly.

"Oh thank you for saving my life... I appreciate it I should repay you " she looks down.

Repay me huh?... I know what i want...
"No it's okay you don't have to... an apology is all I wanted " i smile she smiles at me back.

"Well I should go its getting late and im going to miss dinner with my parents " she says

"Okay well be careful see you tomorrow at class"

"Okay bye" she runs off.

I stay standing there... what the hell evan... what did you just do?... inever acted this way.... fuck... i need to tell the guys what tge fuck is wrong with me....

I run to go to my house and have dinner as well, i will tell the guys about this stupid feeling im getting tomorrow at school...

Evan?...who are you anymore?....

Holy shit! I finished with 666 words!!! And heck im sorry I didn't update earlier busy as hell in the weekends and more but hey I'll make sure i keep you guys updated!

Ill see you in the next chapter bye!!!