26

I put on my football clothes.

"Welcome back man" Jonathan pats my back as mini, tyler, marcel, ryan, brock and the rest do the same.
They all left as i was the one still in the locker room. I look at my phone to see (y/n)'s social page, a picture of her and Anthony taken a few minutes ago.

I look closer to (y/n)'s face.... im not a good reader... but she looks happy.... happier than how she last was with me... i put my phone in my locker and close it. I take my helmet and walk towards the entrance to the field . I can hear people waiting for me. Some already cheering.

As i walk a step into the field all those thousands of people cheer loud enough for the city to hear.

This has been my passion....feels like the old times again.

I put my helmet on. The crowd still cheering for me. I stand there as i close my eyes, its like everything around me for a moment the cheering fades. I know this is how the people are cheering for (y/n) right now, thousands of them. If not I just hope she can accomplish her dream... i want her to be happy, even if I couldn't make her happy enough... im sorry.... i will let her do the passion she loves... I discovered that she's not only a girl that doesn't exist to any guy like me... she made my stone heart become into a warmth and bright one. My memories come to me....Her smiles, her laughs, her kindness, her sadness, all her emotions helped me understand how to be a man...
I wish I could have told her how much i love her... how much i wanted to be next to her forever, how much she helped me and how much beauty she has inside her.... she is a perfect girl... only if i had a chance.... but that wont happen..... shes a strong woman that walked out of my life....

I opened my eyes and the cheering came back again.

I ran to the field in my always position.
Tonight was the most last important play from junior year.
I have to do this.... its like (y/n) trying to win her passion...i'd the same.

"HUT!" I yelled and marcel threw the ball back at me as i ran towards the touch down.

An opponent was coming closer catching up to me so i threw the ball to tyler who was close to touchdown.

Tyler ran fast as the people cheered

And he made a touchdown. Making the crowd cheer louder.

Tyler dance in happiness which I laughed. We ran back to our positions again.

This time i looked at an opponents eyes and was full of anger and just staring back at me. Knowing he will target me.

"HUT!" I yelled again and marcel threw me the ball. This time i threw it to Moo who was running towards touchdown.

As we all ran there the opponents jumped on moo and he didn't make it to touchdown. No point for either of us.

The refree blows his whistle as the opponents get off moo. I run to moo and give him a hand.

"Nice work lets give it another shot" i smiled at him. He smiled back "thanks man"

We ran to our positions again.

I studied the opponents and then how we can get a shot.

"HUT!" I yells and i throw the ball at mini.
Mini runs fast but gets the ball snatched by an opponent and the opponent runs towards his touchdown scoring his team and they cheer.

Most people gasp of sadness while the other teams fan cheer of happiness.

It's halftime and we run to our coach as we drink cold water.

"Listen up! We have to win this night! Its our last chance! Or we will wait for another year for our dreams to come true" the coach tells us.

"We cant lose tonight " he added.

"Now go on and win this game!" He said we all put our hands in a team "1,2,3, Lets do this!" We all yelled and ran back to the field on our positions.

As i closed my eyes. I imagined (y/n).... I could hear her pianist fingers touching the keys as they play a soft melody in my head. I smiled. Im having faith for her to win... to make her dreams true... to express herself to all the people... i want her to be happy...

Your pov:

I played the piano as i was in front of thousands of people the judges were watching me play and hearing my tunes....

I let tears out as i heard people say Evan left... he went back to football....

I used his advice... using the keys to express myself and let people know my true colors that way i can touch them... they can feel what i feel... just like he made me feel him when he played the piano for me in the first place....

"I... I thought you didn't know how to play..." i said

"I don't.... but I tried to express myself for you.... what did you heard?" He asked me.

I stayed quiet and looked at him

".... I could hear... love... happiness.... but... why did you played it sadly at last?..." i asked curious

"... she rejected me... and when shes hurt im hurt too" he told me

"Evan?..." I hesitated

"(Y/n) I like you " he said, I could hear him sacred to know my respons.

I still remember that day... he has showed me how to let people understand me....

I slowly press the last key. And stop for a moment only to hear pure silence....

The room fills will loud thousands of claps... i get up and bow down.

"Thank you Evan..." I whispered to myself.

Ok so i wanted to put what was gonna happen next which is shocking but i saw i made it to 990 words and said to myself "hey why not leave it to here and maybe leave them in a sad chapter in the next one, this shall do!" Hehehe so yes! Prepare for the next chapter! Get your tissues and ice cream ready!