8

(This will be a little extra long chapter for you guys :-) lets see if Arthur Emily will leave some cliffhangers too ;) hehehe also the piano music up there is from "Your Lie in April" if you guys seen it and cried... i love you, you my soulfriend, ok lets get back to chapter)

I lean close to her and....

She quickly gets up.

"I... i have to go..." she picks up her notebook and runs out the auditorium leaving me there with pure silence...

My heart feels like its been hit by an bullet and shattered into pieces....
Is this what all the guys said about being rejected?...

I never... been rejected by a girl... a girl i have finally have feelings for... it feels awful...

I get up and get my backpack, making my way out the auditorium with my head lowered...

I walked out the school building  one step into the concrete of the sidewalk and i felt the coldness.... December is almost here.... this means our competitions start in a couple weeks...

~Next day....

My phone buzzes and I lazy pick it up.

"Dude... you're not gonna believe this..." delirious says on the other side of the phone... not in am excitement tone... a frightful one.

I get up still with my phone on my ear.

"What is it del?" I walk to my closet and put pants and a black shirt on.

"Just get here fast! This is not good at all...." he says

"Im on my way" i hang up and put my shoes on then grab my backpack and run downstairs and rush to the school.

Once I entered the school building theres a lot of people looking at something in the walls like all over the school. I push pass them and see a big poster of me and (y/n) playing the piano yesterday, it had curse words all over it, negative things, those words were for (y/n).... who took a picture of us?.... i  ripped the poster off the wall, every poster in the whole school out of my anger.

Everyone was looking at me and i gave them all death glares as they looked away.

I walked to the trash bin and threw all that trash there.

The bell rang and I walked to the music room.

This time I heard small crying and soft sobs...

I walked more in to see (y/n) crying as she has her head resting on the piano.

I felt upset... I don't like to see her that way...

I walk to stage and put my hand on her shoulder as she looks at me.

"Please leave me alone " she sobbed.

" I can't leave you like this" i tell her as i sit next to her

"You saw it didn't you?" I ask her

"Of course i did... and because of that... Anthony broke up with me" she slowly starts tearing apart again.

This is my chance.... im so glad!.... I shouldn't be happy... shes broken And a mess...