15

We pull away for oxygen.

I felt great...

"Im so sorry... i had to do this so bad" i look at her as i place my hand on her cheek and back her hair to her ear as she looks at me.

She smiles. "I've been waiting this day...as well evan.." she blushes.

Seriously this is the best day of my life.

I hug her.

"But..." she continues.

"But what?" I don't know... im starting to get a strange feeling... it's maybe a warning...

"I don't think this is right..." i can feel her strength, she's trying to pull away from me.

"What? Why?" I frown.

"Evan... you're popular... you're famous... and I think im just not going to accept this... and you might commit errors with me.. worst is you will hurt me .." i see tears drop in my arm.

"No don't think about that (y/n) i will make the best possible for us" i say i want to wipe her tears but she will refuse. So I don't know what to do.

"I want us to be friends okay.. just friends... I don't want to be hurt for something so stupid between us and i don't want to be in the moment where we fight and break up then we wont get to talk to each other anymore just because we're exes... I think it's better to stay like this" she wipes her tears.

I felt a heartache...

"Im sorry... vanossgaming" she says my youtube name.

I see her walk away from me.

I wanted to follow her. I wanted to stop her. I want her to understand i wont allow us to do anything wrong if we're in a relationship. I want her to be mine and make promises we will never break.

But i dont have the gut to do it.

I see her walking away and then she disappears in distance.

What should i do evan?...
I know we're still friends but i dont want that.
I hate to hear that we're just FRIENDS!

"Bullshit!" I yell.

I feel my own tears flowing down and i sit on the grass.
As i cover my face burying it to my hands.

"Im so sorry evan" i hear the familiar voice.

I look up to see Abigail in front of me.

"Now I know she doesn't really likes you... she hurted you. That's just what a bad girl will do" she continues.

She sits next to me and hugs me.

"Dont worry ill treat you much better than she can, I promise " she says.

Ik this is short and im so sorry I forgot to publish this chapter yesterday, i was so busy!
But anyway enjoy this small chapter dont hate! :)