20

We kept kissing till we ran out of breath.

We pulled away.

"Be mine..." i told her as we lock eyes.

"I would love to" she said.

We went in for another long kiss.

"I liked the old evan better " she said once we pulled away.

"What?" I looked at her.

"It's just i hate the new you... " she looked down.

I smirked as i pulled her closer to me.

"You want me to be an asshole to you then?" I looked at her eyes.

"Y-yeah i kinda liked you better that way" she blushed

"Really? So you want me to be very naughty with you? This means we can have fun every night?" We got up leaving the room.

"Well..." she hesitated and i can still see her blush just trun more red.

I grab her arms as i pin her to the wall and held her arms above her leaning on the wall. "Tell me" I leaned to her neck as i licked my lips.

"I..." she stayed silent... not that she was scared. I know she wants it.

"You want it don't you?" My hands go on her ass as I squeeze them.

She gasped as she looked at me.

"It's amazing that now you let me squeeze them than the first time" I chuckled

" haha " she rolled her eyes remembering that day.

I pressed my body on hers.
" you want me to be bossy on you? And call you my bitch." I kissed her deeply as one of my hand moved to her boob and squeezed it as she moaned.

"Its so easy to turn you on" I smirked as she blushed.

I nibbled in her neck.

"Evan... s-stop theres cameras watching us..." she said

"Let them enjoy the show" i kissed her neck.

"Seriously... lets take this somewhere else "

I let go and gripped her arm tightly as i pulled her to the exit. We ran to the hotel back.

She unlocked her room as we got in.

The Next chapter is Smut so if u don't want to read smut skip it to the next chapter. And sorry if this is really short though I still had to update it.
Also who wants the Fuckboi Evan back? Or who still wants that goodboi Evan? Comment and I'll hear ya all out ;)