14

I could hear her sweet giggles as we both ran through the small town in London.

"Look! The pet store!" She ran quickly going in.

We looked at small shepherd, gentlemen dogs

"Wish I could get this small one " she smiled looking at it.

I smiled at the thought she looked cute too.

"Wish I could have all these puppies!!" She whined as we got out the pet store.

"I don't think so" I laughed a bit.

"Well its a lot of work true..." she said looking at the other stores around us.

"Wow theres a store of collections?" She asked herself.

I looked over to the store next to me it looked pretty old and boring.

She walked over to it opening the door.

"Seriously...that place looks hunted... fuck.." I walked over and opened the door just to find a beautiful modern store and it looks better than what it looks outside.

I followed (y/n) as we pass by many toys... they were dolls and were collected back from the World War II...

Even some stuff Anne Frank kept... this was awesome..

"Omg evan look at this!" (Y/n) called me over making signals to go over. I walked to her and my eyes couldn't believe it.
It was a heart in a jar... and it was actually beating... pumping... how is this even possible... are we in a witch house or something?

"How'd think this works like?" She asked.

"I don't know... who's heart is this?" I looked down to see the heart of old wise man... who lived more than 100 years.. his brave heart was still alive.. in our presence.

"It probably just fake" I suggest.

"Maybe " she gave me a wide smile

I laughed and we walked upstairs to see more amazing treasures they had kept for more years than we have lived.

I kept looking at (y/n), she looked beautiful even when she's not trying to. Her eyes were such a treasure that if anyone just stared into those eyes less than a second they fell in love with her.
Her personality is such a rare one... she can't be easily angry at anyone. Her heart is bright and just perfect.
Everything of her is just so perfect and what every mans dream girl would be... she would be the one every man will want in this world. Her heart is pure gold.

We walked out the store.
"We should go to the park its a beautiful time for that" she said walking to the park that is on distance.

"Well lets go" i smiled

"Alright"

I carried her bridal style as she screamed in surprised and then started laughing as i ran to the park.

"Woo!! We won the competition evan!" She yelled in happiness.

"Wait really?" I asked

"You won the piano contest we did it! Thats the news i been waiting to tell you " She smiled

I cant believe it!

I spin us in circles. She has her arms warped around my neck.

We both started laughing and having a good time as we see snow falling.

I slowly stopped and we stared eyes.

Thank you (y/n) I wouldn't been this happier if you wouldn't have walked to my life.

But you did... thats all i ever cared about now... you make me care so much for the only girl i want.

"You did it evan... im so happy for you " she said sweetly.

Her eyes were just so beautiful I couldn't take this anymore..

I have to do this..

I kissed her lips passionately and i can feel her kiss back..

Im in love with my best friend, (y/n).

YUSSSHHHHH FINALLY I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT AYE WE GOT A CHAPTER You GUYS BEEN WAITING FOR!!! So yup I'll catch up to yall in the next chapter later :)