5

Next Morning ~

"Evan!" I hear my friends catching up to me as im walking by the school halls.

I turn to them and i see them as i smile.

"Hey whats up"

"Dude we should record Dead By Daylight tonight we haven't been active for a week " delirious says

"Yeah true we need views and people are worrying about us" marcel nods

"Alright" i say

I see (y/n) walk in the school building.
I feel a smile on my face and that same weird funny feeling on my stomach comes back, why though?...

The bell rings and we go to our clases.

I walk to the music class and i sit wherever.

Many girls sit beside me and everywhere, until i see (y/n) walk in and looks at me, i smile, i love to see her its like I know her... everything about her...

She looks away as she sits far away from my fangirls. I want to get up and sit next to her but my fan girls will follow me...

I turn back to see stage and after a couple minutes i hear her giggling i turn to look back at her and see her sitting next to Anthony he is acting all cool and shit i feel my hands turn to fists.

"Alright class go to your partners!"
Our teacher walked in with musical books.

I got up and my fangirls whined I walked to (y/n) and Anthony was still there.

"Yo Anthony you heard? go with your partner, (y/n) is my partner " i shoved my hands on my jacket as i half chuckle.

He looked at me.

"I know that you moron, but you better not make a move on my girl or else" he warned me.

I looked at him and he growled.

"What did you just called me?" I took a step closer to him
As my hands turn to fists.

(Y/n) walked between us and pushed us. "Break it up, Anthony stop"

"I said you are a fucking-" he gets stopped.

"Just stop!" She screamed .

The whole auditorium was filled with her words. And everyone looked over at us.

"Fine, but I'll keep an eye on you" Anthony gives me a death glare as he walked to his partner.

I looked at (y/n) as she looked at me.

"Im so so-"

" I don't care, focus in classwork i have nothing to do with him over you" i said coldly as she looked at me.

"U-m r-right" she said as we took out our notebooks and started to learn music notes.

The bell rang and it was lunch time

I walked to the cafeteria and sat in my table my crew sat with me after they all got their food.

" guys i have something to say... it might be the stupidest thing I ever said and yeah i feel like an idiot" i say

"Go on we're hearing " Jonathan says biting his burger.

"Well yesterday.... I.... saw (y/n) and i saved her life from being hit by a car..."i say

" ayee evan you're the man!" Tyler smirks.

"Well as i was saying.... before that i saw her and i had this weird feeling in my stomach like it felt really funny " i said

"Omg you felt butterflies!" Craig smiled

"W-what? Butterflies? What is that supposed to mean?" I asked confused..

"Evan, that means you're in love with (y/n)" nogla said excitedly.

"Yeah you have a crush on (y/n)" moo
Smiles at me.

"Well I know no shit about love" tyler laughed a bit.

"Same bro same!!" Marcel agreed

"Hey so do i" Jonathan said biting his burger again.

"I.... i am?" I looked confused.

"Yep you love (y/n), holy crap! Love is in the air!!! I can see hearts floating all over you as you see (y/n)!!!"Nogla smiled

I felt my cheeks burn

"Awww look at that he really loves her, as we say her name" Craig laughed

"Shut up!" I felt embarrassed...

I looked over at (y/n) who is at her table alone studying.

H-how?.... I can't be in love... I never been.... I don't have a crush.... this isn't right this isn't me.... im a playboy.... he can't be in love...

I see Anthony sit next to (y/n) and hug her as i feel annoyed...

Will i still continue to be a playboy?