Chapter 59- I Refuse To Leave You!

Start from the beginning

Once he was close enough, Kain thrusted his palms forward. "Dodoskoi!"

"Here I go!" Lucy shouted. Her right arm snapped up and across her body as if she was wiping a window in great circles, her left fist, fingers aimed at the ceiling, going into chamber by her left hip. She was rewarded with the satisfying shock of a solid connection as she intercepted Kain's coming attack and pushed it off to her right. Almost in the same instant, her left arm snapped forward, her fist rolling right side up, her left hip snapping forward, putting her full weight behind the blow.

Her attack connected full on with Kain's face, slamming into his nose and making him stagger backwards, clutching at it as it rapidly turned red as blood gushed from his wound.

"You witch! Take this! Dadasu Turn!" With his strength augmented, Kain cocked his leg back and tried to kick Lucy away. However seeing the kick coming, Lucy jumped over it and shot towards Kain.

Lucy felt oddly detached as her feet carried her forward, her left hand falling to Kain's shoulder and jerking him forward and down as her left knee came from behind Lucy's body and bashed full force into Kain's face once then again as her leg returned to its place behind her then snapped forward again.

"Ahhhhh!" Kain managed to get out as he staggered back from the twin heels to the head. His vision was filled with blonde hair and focused brown eyes before he was hit in the jaw, snapping his head back. 

Lucy shoved and Kain stumbled backwards, totally off balance. Lucy slipped into a low stance and had to hide her grin as her right arm slipped into chamber, left hand extended to help gauge the distance.

"Regulus Lucy Punch!" The Celesital mage's fist flashed, burrowing into Kain's gut, doubling him over as the flesh of the mage's stomach twisted around Lucy's fist. The Celestial mage pulled back, crouched low, and shot straight up, her fist connecting with the sumo's chin, snapping his head back.

The follow through carried Lucy over Kain's head. She flipped and touched down, as light as a summer breeze, then used her golden- engulfed leg to sweep Kain's foot from underneath him. His head bounced off the ground right as the large mage hit the dirt, shaking it from his impact. 

Looking over at the fallen mage, Lucy's eyes widened in surprise before a smile spread across her face as she squealed in glee.

"That was awesome! I took down one of the Eight Kin by myself! If only the others could see how awesome I am!"

Lucy was so happy in her own world, that she didn't noticing Kain rising to his feet.

"Now, I'm angry!" Kain yelled, throwing his fists into the air.

Hearing this, Lucy stopped cheering and turned around in shock. "No way...! He's back up already!?"

"Iron Doll!" Kain yelled, turning his doll's material into iron to make himself do the same. He then felt physical offensive and defensive power are increased even more.

"What!? He's able to turn himself iron along with the doll?" Lucy said, backing up.

"Mr. Cursey still has my hair on it right now. If I were to change the material he was made out of, what would happen?" Kain explained, as he stomped towards Lucy.

'He's been increasing his strength to have an advantage...!' Lucy realized, before Kain raised a palm in the air.

"Dodoskoi!" Kain shouted, bringing his palm down to crush Lucy.