7 Angelo To My Rescue

Start from the beginning

"Did you see what she was wearing?" sneered Avery. "I wonder what she'll wear next time."

"Duct tape," answered Taralynn and we laughed again. We proceeded to the dance floor. Clark was too shy to dance claiming that he was awful but I had partners plenty with the other guys. I watched Angelo with Taralynn and he only danced with her twice before he retired to stand alone watching everybody else. I decided to take a chance.

   I walked over to him slowly, he saw me coming and frowned slightly.

"Why aren't you dancing?"'he asked me.

"You know I was wondering the same thing," I answered and gave a winsome smile, "Do you want to dance?"

His brows knitted together for a second then he turned his face away from me, "No. I can't Madison."

"You can't?" I asked, stunned.

"I'm sorry." But he didn't sound sorry at all.

   Hurt and humiliation coursed through me. He had rejected me again! "No! I'm sorry!" I said angrily and walked away swiftly. Anger knifed through me, how dare he turn me down like that? How dare he humiliate me? What had I ever done to him to deserve his cold shoulder attitude!

"Hey Madison," I looked up to see Tyler Wright grinning.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

He raised both hands and took a step back. "Easy," he drawled, "Me and some other guys were going to blow this party. You in?" On a normal basis I wouldn't have even considered Tyler's idea but right now I was just too angry to care.

"Why the hell not?" I replied testily and followed him outside to his jeep. We were seven in our party, I, Tyler, Parker, Talia Hopkins two girls named Gwen and Jessica and then Carson. I piled into Tyler's jeep with Carson, Parker and Jessica. We drove to a secluded cemetery behind a park and all hoped down behind an old statue taking care to dodge the caretakers.

"Look what I found," announced Tyler producing a bottle of tequila, and laughing loudly.

The alcohol flowed freely and with each drink the louder they became. Their vulgar jokes

shredded my nerves slowly until I finally got up and wandered away into the park. I heard footsteps and turned to see Carson behind me. His hair was disheveled, his tie askew and he reeked of alcohol.

"Leave me alone Carson," I told him coldly, hugging myself.

He staggered forward and asked me, "Can we talk?"

"No," I snapped. "I'm not ready to talk to you."

"It's him isn't it?" he spat jealously, "I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. Fucking sick is what it is."

"What are you talking about?"I asked in irritation.

"Angelo Tallerico!" he spat.

"You're crazy,"'I told him simply and moved to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Where are you going?" his voice was gruff and there was an ugly look in his eye, I looked away pretending not to notice.

"I have to get back to Taralynn," I tried to look him in the eye but I just couldn't.

"Taralynn," he mocked , "Isn't that sweet? She doesn't care. She's too busy drooling over that bastard!"

I tried to pull away but he had my hand in a vaselike grip. I was suddenly filled with terror.

"I told you to stick around didn't I?"

"Stop! Leave me alone!" I struggled. "You're drunk Carson!"

He laughed, "What's the hurry babe?" his eyes had a glint that I didn't like and then suddenly he threw me to the ground. "Take your clothes off."

"Carson ...." I was filled with horror. I had seen Carson drunk before but never this violent. I started to get away from him but he grabbed my legs and pulled me back to the ground where he was kneeling.

Carson stop it!" I cried.

"You'd give it away anyway, don't you Ice Queen? Come on, be a good girl for your boyfriend."

"Get away from me!" And then with a clenched fist, fighting for myself, I hit him square in the eye. He groaned then grabbed me and slapped me hard. Hard enough to leave me breathless.

"Bitch! I told you to take your clothes off!" He was trying to force my thighs open but I screamed and he slapped me again. I felt the blood in my mouth and the tears flowed as his full weight came down on me. I fought with all my might and he called me names then suddenly with a dull ripping sound he tore the bodice and my chest covered with just my bra was bared to him. I was sobbing as he covered my mouth with his own and squeezed my mouth shut. A sickening feeling washed over me and in that moment I wished for death. Death would be better than having Carson violate me while I was helpless like a run- over deer.

I was suddenly freed of his weight and opened my eyes to see Carson flying through the air and crashing against the statue.

"You little bastard." Angelo stood and growled at him. I looked at Angelo and shrunk back. This was a Angelo I had never seen. His eyes were on fire and his face was a concrete mask of cold rage.

"You son of a bitch!" Carson screeched. "I'm gonna get a restraining order!"

Angelo's lip curled, "Trust me, I'm restraining myself right now."

Carson pushed off from the ground and lunged. A back hand punch from Angelo sent him back to the ground. Angelo walked over, straddled him and jerked him by the collar, "I am going to beat three kinds of Hell out of you Carson McQueen!" he snarled and proceeded to slam his fist into Carson's face. I heard an awful crunch and Carson screamed.

"I knew your mama never raised you right," he hit him again, "but I didn't think you were this disgusting." Another fierce punch. "A real man does not force his attentions on a lady." Slam. "He respects and treats her right." Punch. "He does not bully her." Crack. "But most importantly, he never raises a hand to strike her!"

The light from a Ford truck allowed me to see how unrecognizable Carson's face was fast becoming, it was so bloody and grotesque I almost felt sorry for him. Angelo got off him, took him by the collar, walking to the car and promptly slamming his head onto the windshield. Not hard enough to break it but hard enough to hurt really bad. Then taking Carson by the hair, he twisted him around to face me.

"Fucking stop!" Carson cried.

Angelo ignored the scream and nodded at me, "You see this girl?" Carson nodded, "You put your hands on her tonight,  si? Well when you regain consciousness, I need you to remember something. Know that if you ever get the notion to screw with her, don't. The next time I hear you touched her, and in my Godforsaken engine you're going to go in head first." To show he wasn't joking, Angelo had snapped the hood open and held Carson's face at it.

"Please! Please stop! I'm sorry!" Carson screamed madly.

Disgusted, Angelo tossed him to the ground. Scrambling away, he shouted back, "You'll regret this, Tallerico!"

Angelo turned to face me. Taking off his jacket he draped it over my shoulders, helped me up and into his car. He was silent for a few minutes then he said quietly, "I should take you back to Taralynn."

I shook my head fiercely, afraid of.being anywhere away from him. "No, I don't want to go back there."

He studied me, then started the engine and drove away, he didn't tell me where but all I knew was that I was with him.

#############%%%%######

Vote

Comment

Fan!