2- The Walk of Shame

Start from the beginning

"Hey don't get mad," he huffed, "Take it up with McQueen! He's the one who said Madison was paying you for it, you know?"

My eyes narrowed, "Did you say Carson McQueen?"

"Yeah! Dude let me go!" he cried.

I released him abruptly.

I should have known it was the little weasel! Well I'd just had about enough of.him as I was going to take. I looked around and spotted an aluminum bat, picking it up I made for the football field with murder on my mind.

  I didn't need to tell people to move out of my way, the expression I wore and the iron bat said it for me.

When I reached the football field, some cheerleaders started whispering amongst themselves.

"Isn't that Michelangelo?"

I planted myself in the middle and started shouting, "McQueen! McQueen!! Come out you bastard! McQueen!!!"

Carson emerged from two football players who were watching me incredulously.

"What do you want Michelangelo?" he sneered then laughed among his buddies.

This weasel had the nerve to laugh. I strode purposefully toward him but him goons quickly realising my intent blocked my way.

"I just want a few words with McQueen," I said as calmly as I could.

"You'd better walk away, Michelangelo," Cole Jameson warned.

I shoved him away angrily.

"Come here McQueen," I said directly to Carson, beckoning him with an index finger.

   "Get away from me," he growled, "why don't you go back to your girlfriend. And by the way, how's it all working out?"

I smiled and said, "I just have a few things I wanna clarify."

"And I don't give a crap!" he retorted rudely.