† 22 †

"Show me where a woman belongs"

His hands grasp my hair forcing himself deeper inside. My body quivering while saliva drips onto the floor. Salt washes down, feeding on his black desire, soft groans escape fancing toward my innocence.

Tears form feeling himself harden, meekness harvest feeling his hands against my throat.

Gliding his throbbing penis on my tongue.
My knees ache being aroused, submissive to his masculinity.

Pulsing his cock into my throat. Deep as I began to gag giving him a tremendous thrill.

His tone darkens, smearing the spit off my face.

"Pure little girl on her knees and choking for her Master"

The texture tickles, sliding his wet cock down my throat.

Dribbling it out through the cracks of my lips.

His warmth adds against mine, peaking out of my skin. His arrousal became contagious, uncertain of the summation, feeling the seduction tingle. The need of possession opens creating a crave.

My lips tightens forcing estacy into my lips, biting his pants for more.

He loosens the blackness from my vision.

Allowing me to notice that I'm covered in my own body liquids, puddling around me.

"Look at how messy you are"

Raising to find his expression gratified.

My limbs tied unable to move.

His grin extends

"Such a dirty innocent girl covered in Master's cum"

Luring me as he rubs his moist cock on ends of my lips to entice tempation.

"You like the taste of my cum?" he rubs

Licking the taste from my lips

"Yes Master"

He slightly shifts his head being obliged by my behavior.

"Good girl"

He walks around unlacing his belt from his waist. My heart beats watching him travel around me. Circling as sweat drips from his neck.
Loosing his tie, taking a deep swallow.

"So much liquid from your tight little pussy. So drawn to her Master."

Stepping slowly playing with my tangled hair.

A moan pants, laying down his hand on the back of my neck, forcing me to lean forward.

My body gasp of nerves as the ends of my wrist stings of the extention of the rope stretching tighter.

"Master likes the mess you've made"

My mind obtained with lust, feeling his leather hit against my soaked bottom. My teeth grits from the sting, the urge to moan was unbearable. My knees weakened from his control, slipping from the warm fluids.

Repeatedly stimulating uncontrolling senstations, being released between my legs. Smiling as every swat hits against my numb bottom.

"More" I moan

The leather became wet, gliding it on the top of my back.

"You like the spankings Master gives don't you?"

"Please Master"

His fingers tighten around my throat lifting me until my ear felt his soft lips.

"The naughty girl needs to clean herself up. Her night only has just began " He licks