† 10 †

My body felt weak as he controls my movement with the palm of his hand.

"I can taste your fear" he hissed

"It's so easy for me" while his hands slip between my legs

Inhaling a triumph of unusual sensitivity. My legs forcibly widen as an uncomfortable insertion of his finger lingers. Entering widely, my walls clenched as his finger circulates. Gasping as another squeezes its way in.

"Consensual doesn't exist in this house if you don't choose it. "

Digging deeper and deeper the peircing pain escalates as his fingers sinks.

Convulsing while the thrust of his gloves shoving deeper inside.

"You will do as I please. " Extending his tongue against my chin, tasting his defenseless prey.

"Mr. Cerulli Y-"

Suddenly ending his glamour as the maid continues.

"You have a visitor "

Obsession fills the iris of his eye, softly gliding his moist fingertips against my shoulder.

"Its urgent sir" She adds

He clears his throat, as he straightens his tuxedo.

"Take her to my room, freshen her up, and make sure she doesn't do anything foolish" he whispers before leaving.

She nods with agreement

The room quieted, as her eyes trailed with judgment.

"Please"...... Please help me " I choked being replete with disgust

My eyes shot down towards my lower abdomen, noticing blood marks traced by his touch.

My legs quivered as blood stains, my vision became blurred as tears build.

"Come" She says taking small glances before walking away.

Pausing for a bit before chasing after the woman in black.

"Ma'am please!" I whisper

The lady carries on until she meets two wooden doors. Exhaling while wiping her hands on to the apron. Before opening them at once.

"This is where you'll be established until furthermore" she glares