I look at them and activate my eye. They have a purplish black aura coming off of them, and from what I've read in the club room it's very dense. "So you got t-t-t-the Eye of Evil huh? Useful if you know how to use it right." I look to him with another interest. "You know how this can be used? And it's name to?" I ask pointing to my eye. "Of course. A host hasn't had that for a while. As I said it's the Eye of Evil, it can see anything with, associated to, or potentially evil auras. Things like d-d-devils and senjutsu users are counted as evil and p-p-potentially evil since, well Devils are essentially greedy and malicious while senjutsu users have the chance to go insane off t-there power."

I stare at him with the new knowledge. I've only been talking with him for thirty minutes and I've already learned a lot more. Jackie wasn't wrong, he's good help.

"Ok, then what about this? I say pulling out my serpent to show him. "T-t-t-that's the basic base power. At some point every Darkness host has that. But there's supposed to be two, one for striking the other for grabbing." He says as I scratch the back of my neck chuckling. "Hehe ya, you see I only got this one by accident when I got my teleportation power. That's how I got to Kyoto in fact." I say as he looks at me. "The Dark Step huh? Well if you only have one of those then we've got a long way to go." He says as he pulls a his phone.

"Ya it's me. I need you to come to the warehouse. Just come over here, I'm paying you already. Ok see you soon." He says hanging up. "Who was-" "An assistant in a way. Now she will help you get more control over everything, but the real problem is the Kusanagi. It needs feed but since it transferred to you tonight you'll be ok for another twenty four hours. But tomorrow night you have to start feeding it or it will take a year of your life for every day you miss." 

    "Feed it? Like...kill someone?" He nods. I haven't killed anyone so far... well I as in me like this, the Darkness has been doing that for me. I have just drained their energy or more recently knocked them out and turned them in. "Is that a problem? I mean i-i-it's only a year of your life a day. It's not like it can be bad." Huh, still sarcastic. Well I have no choice it seems, after tomorrow I have to kill to survive, literally. "No it's not. I'll bare through it." I say and he nods. "Good, now it's time to rest. The help I mentioned will be here tomorrow." I nod as we head back upstairs and go to parts he furnished. Finally sleep takes me after ten minutes.
-------------Day 6----------------------------------
"Your telling me that this runt is the new host? Your joking right?" The lady asked Johnny. She just got here and after he dropped that bomb she exploded. "Hard to believe? Yes. Impossible? Not even. Jackie never had a kid, s-s-s-so it had to find a new bloodline to have inherit it. It's the Darkness' way of adapting." He explains to her as we walk down the stairs past all the artifacts and into a bigger, bare area.

"Just train the kid to be able to use it properly and teach him the best ways to not get killed ok? We owe Jackie that much at least right?" He asks. She looks at him then gains a straight face. "Ok, I'll do it." "Huh, there's the whole "never question the mission" thing you always had." She came over to me and put out her hand. "I am Shoshanna, and I shall be training you as I have been trained. I hope your prepared for, because of lack of better words, hell." I gulp but steal myself and shake her hand. "Rivio, and I'll take whatever you throw at me."
---------------Time Skip--------------------------
       "Your reflexes are greatly improving without your eyes help, but you still have a long way to go." Shoshanna says as I lay down with a stun round from a normal gun she had in the leg. It's been hours sense we started, an I've seemed to get better each time according to her. I even learned some good techniques and fighting styles from her.

    I stand and nod to her, preparing for the next go when an alarm sounds. "Twenty four hours. It's time to go out and put your skills to the test because now it's for real. You must feed Kusanagi an I'll only be watching." She says as I nod and move to grab the cursed blade. I have to get something to put this in and conceal it. I can't let anyone see this in an actual fight, it would give up my surprise. Heck I may get a new outfit for out of school activities like this.