Chapter 2 :Meeting a new friend and an old one

Disclaimer: I donot own Winx Club

Day of results

It was almost time for results to be announced. I was having bath when I heard a scream.It was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was my dad.

He was seeing my results. Oh no I think I was gonna hear from him now.Oops I think I messed up big time.I did not want to look because if I had lost my grade because of my favorite subject. My mother tongue: (

But when I saw my computer screen and was shocked to see I in fact had scored 10/10 G.P.A . YAY!!!! :) I am soooooooo happy.
Finally I managed to get it.I did not mess my favorite subject aka my mother tongue . That made my day.I just cannot express my happiness in words.

~~~~ After two hours ~~~~

I got a call from the physics lecturer who tried to convince me to join their college. He was shocked that I actually scored 10/10 G.P.A when he expected that I would only get 9.8/10.

2 June

After a lot of thinking my father decided where I am going to join. He chose a newly established college over a top and famous college . So my turmoil about where to join came to an end . It turns out that the founder of that college was an acquaintance of my dad. Even he came to convince my dad to join their college.

I was actually sleeping when my father decided the college I am going to join . I got up to just sign the application which I did half asleep and half awake .

Actually it was the most important day in the history of our state . It was a deciding day for both my life and our state .

I still had one week exactly before my college starts . I do not know if I was excited or nervous . Wait I think I am both . I am excited to go to make new friends . But nervous now I am going to a college . Jeez life just passes on . It feels like time only flies .

~~~ One week later ~~~~~~

Finally it has come my first day of college life . Though I have changed schools for over 5 times . I never felt this much anxious I do not know what has gotten into me right now . I think it is because whenever I had changed schools I had already one friend from earlier school . It was all because the schools were all very near our houses and all of the schools were very much reputed . But now we are talking about a new college with most reputed colleges .

I have just entered the college . The next two years of my life I am going to spend . I just entered my class . There were about forty students .It is an all girls campus named ALFEA.

There are two main streams in our college . Then they divided the students based on their streams . We had one class with all the students from our stream in the same class. But it was huge strength . Then they separated on the basis of the level of hardness of the exam we wish to crack.

After we left to sit in another class I observed that I was accompanied by a girl . We introduced ourselves . Her name was Aisha.It was a cute name. After a good one minute remaining students entered
Then a lecturer entered . It turns out that it was Maths class. Yay!!!I love Maths.

Just then I observed a girl enter the class. It was someone I know well. She was ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.